2nd TrailBlazers in 3 years
By Mark J on
2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
I do lots of driving. My first T- Blazer (2002) racked up 80K in 2 yrs with only reg. maint. I then purch'd an '04. Already has 30K. Excellent ride, ft seats could be better, rears are best in class. No road noise at all. Steers, brakes, corners excellent. Lots of compartments- including sunglasses!! My '02 had an aux pwr outlet in the rear and a glovebox light. My '04 does not. C'mon GM, how much did that really save? Headliner won't stay up. Gas mileage could be better, but it is a truck w/280 HP. 14-16 hard city driving, and 18-22 @ 75 MPH. Not that bad, but I am sure all trucks could be better. Bose radio is a must. Excellent agressive styling. Well laid out interior. Great to tow/haul.
Favorite Features
Bose radio, driver info ctr, tow capacity, excellent power with power to spare, looks, quite engine, excellent road manners. All TrailBlazers are available with sunglass storage and dual trip odometers!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Better interior materials. Typical of Chevy to have "dumb" problems that likely would've taken an extra minute and extra dollar at the factory yet costs the comsumer hours of time and hundreds of dollars post warranty. Kick up the MPG. C'mon, it can be done. Memory features that actually remember!!