2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
My personal review on my '02 Trailblazer
By Edward Roberts on 12/27/04 21:50 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My experience that I've had with my '02 Trailblazer, has been awesome!!! It rides great, it looks great, it's an eye catcher. Above all a lot of honeys give me great feedback:)

luvin my trailblazer
By L STEWART on 12/27/04 19:59 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

WE PURCHASED OUR TRAILBLAZER IN NOVEMBER,04. WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT ASTRO VANS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS. WE LOVE THE LOOKS AND THE RIDE THIS VEHICLE GIVES YOU. SO FAR ITS BEEN GREAT,

'04 Trailblazer
By k91reddog on 12/21/04 18:20 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great in snow. Automatic 4WD kicks in just when needed and makes it very easy to drive in bad weather. Very smooth ride on all terrain. Rear audio and climate controls are helpful with rear passengers.

Excellent SUV
By Cmac on 12/18/04 23:20 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have a North Face Edition, and it is a FANTASTIC car. it looks GREAT, especially with the extra lights.

Expected More
By lou on 12/12/04 08:43 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Not a bad ride but I find myself "strapped" in and confined inside the driver seat. There's no space to put anything inside. It's a lower ride than the Explorer. I haven't had to use 4 wheel drive yet. The sound system is excellent. If you have kids or use it for carpooling - the back has it's own climate controls, as does the passenger front.

Fine Truck
By Dan L on 12/11/04 09:10 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

If you're tall and are tired of not fitting into anything, the Trailblazer is a godsend. At 6'5", I fit perfectly. My knees donít hit the dash or the steering wheel. Drives very smooth and quietly, handles better than the original review states. Plus it's more attractive than the competitors.

x
By jp on 12/07/04 09:02 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle stop running the first day at only 29m and had to be towed. Problem with the heated mirrors, the 4X4 system, the engine makes funny noises, all kind of little problems you should not expect before 4-5 years are there after only a few months. Very poor service at the dealer.

PROBLEMS!
By 4dfmbz on 12/01/04 16:59 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Man, I thought I was gaining great bargain. We purchased my 2003 trailblazer ext LT from the local carmax for 20998. It only had about 29K miles on it. The first month it was in the shop for a problem with the engine fan that locked up. second month, brakes gas seal and brake lights went out had to be entirely repalced, third month, the RPM gauge stopped moving, got a quote of 400 to fix, not to mention the door mechanism began scraping, an extra shove is required to get out of the driver side. Trading in ASAP! I guess you get what you pay for.

wow, i love it!
By arvill hicks on 11/16/04 05:18 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

i think chevy finally has a winner. i didn't like price at first, but the more i drive this vehicle the more i love it. big, lots of power, it will get up and go when you need it. long trips are great. when you get there, feels like you haven't been anywhere. looks very good. the inside could use some work, but it will do. i have received nothing but compliments on the vehicle from people who ride in it. i love my trailblazer!

TrailBlazer
By Wes p on 11/16/04 00:17 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Front seats not as comfortable as should be; seem to lean in to the center with lack of support. Drives and rides great its just the fuel economy is just not what it should be. 16mph on average is not good when the mini van was about 25mph.