2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
So far so good
By POENY on 03/08/05 21:18 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My 2005 TrailBlazer EXT LT has almost everything I could ask for. With 600 miles on it everything is tight and working as it should. Based on a less than perfect experience with my last vehicle (2002 Blazer) I hope the not to report back that things have fallen apart in a year or so. I really like the ride and handling. Cabin space is much better than the 4Runner I was looking at, amenities are more affordable (at least up front, resale value is another thing). I didn't get the sunroof, it gives me an extra inch of head room but getting it out meant I had to get the DVD player (not needed but my daughter loves it). All in all it is a VERY nice ride every day, I am impressed.

Great SUV for all ages
By brut on 03/03/05 13:41 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I received a Trailblazer for my graduation present and I have had it for almost a year now. I have no complaints whatsoever except the interior. Chevy does need to step up their interiors and make the inside just as nice as the outside appears.

No more mini vans
By Mary on 02/10/05 04:31 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV and I love it! I will never go back to minivans! I love the power and the handling and even haul my horses with ease.

Poor fuel economy
By MB on 02/04/05 18:30 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We have had our Trailblazer fro about 10 months...and basically I love it EXCEPT for the fuel econmy! It STINKS! It seems every other day I am putting gas in, and I only have a 5-7 mile commute daily. It doesn't even come close to my friend's Ford Freestlye as far as fuel economy. Other than that, it is a very comfortable ride and is fun to drive.

LT
By jerry melillo on 02/04/05 09:51 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle's interior is less to be desired. Cheap looking plastic. Handling around corners leaves much to be desired. On the positive side it is very dependable and quality built as well as a great exterior design.

I love my Chevy Trailbalzer
By Debra on 01/09/05 04:06 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I really like the way my Trailblazer rides and it has handled very well on the snow and ice we have had this year. It is really roomy. I don't think I could ever go back and own a car again...

Love it!
By texanspice on 01/05/05 18:02 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love the new Trailblazers! Handles like a dream on corners. Room for the whole family. Beautiful color choices. I chose superior blue metallic. Great accents.

Love this car
By Cindy on 01/03/05 12:13 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2003 Trailblazer and I was NOT fully satisfied with that model. When looking for this new car I went for the loaded version. I LOVE IT. Drives great, very comfortable. Fuel economy leave a little to be desired, but that's all SUV's

Nice tight vehicle
By Brad on 01/02/05 18:19 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Have enjoyed owning the Trailblazer so far, handles well, and has alot of power.

New SUV Owner
By Tim Brankin on 12/31/04 08:51 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased a fully loaded Trailblazer. Fuel ratings are off from what we are experiencing we have only made it to a high of 14mpg. The interior is nice, but the design of the drop down DVD unit is flawed due to the rear seating headrest; it is obstructing the rear window view. Power is excellent, Handling is good and overall we are happy with the choice.