What a waste!!
By drum121181 on
2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this vehicle in Feb. Ran great for 5 months. In the last month I've spent $1850 on repairs!! Accelerator pedal position sensor, the computer, and the thermostat. All one week after the other. Now it's been stalling on me for the past week. The shop can't seem to find anything wrong with it, but they want to to actually stall on them so they can see what's wrong with it. It cranks back up after it stalls. The radio also screws up, but it was replaced by previous owner. I def got a crappy deal out of this one. I like the size since I'm a musician. But overall....I should have gotten the Pathfinder!!
Favorite Features
Size, comfort, passenger features.
Suggested Improvements
Make a vehicle with consistency!!
By nissansucks5
on 04/17/13 14:27 PM (PDT)

Be thankful you didn't buy a Pathfinder..... Transmission, cooling system, exhaust system, steering columns, drive shafts, axles..... The list goes on. Google it. Nissan in the process of settling class action lawsuit.

By cvbarkerwv
on 12/29/11 06:48 AM (PST)

I just bought an '04 TrailBlazer LS about a month ago and when it was on defrost the motor would die down and rev up and eventually just quit. I took it back to the dealership and, of all things, the A/C was overcharged with freon so they drained it and put some back in to the level it was supposed to be and it has been running fine ever since. I dont know if that could be the problem with yours, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to try.