2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Trailblazer woes
By Chevy SUV on 01/21/06 18:46 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This truck has been nothing but trouble. I have had it into the dealer numerous times only to drive it off the lot & find another problem. The transmission & electrical components are the main concern on this SUV.

ChevyTrailblazerLT
By SuperSUV on 01/14/06 17:42 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great truck, not some flimsy thing like others on the market. Chevy trucks are able to tow heavy loads, too. Fabulous in the snow. Buy a cheap import SUV, get a cheap SUV.

Trailblazing
By MICK RANGER on 01/03/06 17:05 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable ride, plenty of power, and sufficient amount of room for 5 people and more than enough space in the back for any type of luggage or materials that you need to take with you.

Trailblazer
By Matt on 12/18/05 15:32 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Chevrolet Trailblazer is by far superior to the Honda Pilot, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Exterra, Toyota 4-Runner, or Ford Explorer. Every person knows deep down that General Motors produces the best automobiles in the world, hands down. My Trailblazer rides just as smooth and quiet as my Chevy Caprice. My Trailblazer will still be on the road 35 years from now, just like my 1970 Chevy Pick-up still is.

Best SUV
By Alan on 10/28/05 14:15 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Exceptional value with all the bells and whistles. Plenty of power from the 4.2L. Great handling and firm ride. XM/Bose system with navigation well worth the option. Comfort is quite good with power seat,heater and pedals options. 17" wheels gives a slightly better ride than the standard 16". Never had a warranty claim to date with 21,000 miles. Mileage of 15/21.

A Super Truck!
By KATIE on 08/12/05 17:01 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great all around truck. The only thing that I would change if I could would be the gas mileage, but I love the truck so much that it is worth it. Very comfortable. No blind spots! Very nice!

New SUV Driver
By Jim B on 07/29/05 18:46 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a good vehicle, overall. I would like to see some of the features on the dash moved just a little, but is otherwise very nice to drive. It's a lot of fun!

Great Truck
By Matt on 07/14/05 18:33 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This truck is amazing. I just drove cross country and was amazed that my body was not all tired and fatigued after completing 1,500+ miles in 3 days. The truck was also able to sit five full sized adults comfortably. I was constantly amazed at the power this truck has and what a true joy it was to drive.

Great Truck!
By Brian on 05/25/05 17:06 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is fantastic vehicle for family use and towing! have had the vehicle for about a month and am very impressed with the comfort, build quality and performance. Only thing that I wished the vehicle had as an option would be a power seat.

Still Checking It Out
By mark on 05/15/05 23:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After driving a 2001 Bravada, I felt cheated when I saw that the Trailblzaer was larger, heavier, and had more horsepower, and the same gas mileage (15/20). I get 16 mpg which I hope improves. As far as comfort goes, the way the driver's bottom seat is bolstered causes an ache under my right thigh. I try to make up for it with the seat controls. It has everything, and I really like it. It would be the perfect SUV for me if the mileage was better.