2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Great vehicle
By jst4kel on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned 5 new cars in the last 8 years. This one meets and exceeds all my expectations. I am very pleased with my TrailBlazer!

Awesome!
By Erv on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I had $30+K to spend on the Japanese SUVs look all to foo foo and fancy. I wanted an SUV not a glorified minivan like the Acuras and Hondas...I looked at the ford, but for some reason its shape didn't catch me. I liked the GM SUVs (my dad has a 2002 Envoy). With the power it has and the features it comes with, it has what the fake SUVs have also and then some in regards to power. Plus it rides on a true SUV platform not a retorfitted minivan platform. On the downside, fit nad finish is still subpar. Overall, I have owned in for a few weeks now, and I love it.

Blazed a trail in my wallet
By Frank Perez on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

first time buying a new car and less than 6 months 03 tblazer was in shop 2 times for climate control switch or whatever the a/c was not working dealer told me "when this happens again just to make me feel better hit the compressor with something" yeah ok whatever you say sir. very attractive car but something must be done if i am to be a repeat gm buyer

Trailblazer
By avce360 on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great all around vehicle

Great!
By mosepda on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Just got it and love it...The foreign SUVs just look wayyyy to overdone and almost clownish...This is a truck/ SUV the way it was meant to look and be.