2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Smooth
By wilowbee on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV is so much fun to drive. It is quiet and the power is fantastic. I love the way it looks and handles. I had another SUV and it did not handle or ride like this one. I am glad to have made to change to the Trailblazer.

Pretty much new
By thebru on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Pretty much a new rig so I can't judge reliability accept that I haven't had an issue yet. I pretty much like everything about this vehicle. I used to have a blazer and this is light years past it in terms of quality and features (but quite a bit more money).

Good Family SUV
By jvolk on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Rides great on Highway even with 6-7 passengers. ^ adults can travel in comfort. AC trouble 3 times but may be finally fixed with new switch design from GM. Disappointing fuel mileage put I guess the 270 HP engines is the reason. We get about 12 in town and 18 on highway. Excellent large family hauler if you don't want the larger suburban.

Trailblazer
By dscvrmn on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Chevrolet is definetely coming around. They will be tops in quality again in no time if they keep it up.

Why I own a trailblazer
By bobby h on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Chevy Trailblazer is a truck that I wanted ever since I saw it for the first time. It is stylish yet rugged. It is not too big but has great size. I feel extremely safe in this vehicle. It allows me to see the road and has no blind spots. Surprising for an suv. The ride is very smooth and responsive. Turning ratio is great. I can turn better in my trailblazer than my mazda 626.

One Tough SUV
By Lancelot on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Love the design and handling characteristics. Has many useful features and is solidly built. Interior is equal to or better than most of the SUV's I drove. Controls are easy to access and it rides great for a truck. On Star is a must for the safety conscious. Looks much better than the the crossover stationwagons. Looks like a true SUV.

Fantastic SUV!!
By Blazin on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Wow!! What more can I say? Great power, awesome power, great features, & smooth ride. Model LT 4x4 Color Silverston Metallic Options: All of them accept DVD player.

MY TRAILBLAZER, 2003 MODEL
By S.E. DUVALL on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I TRADED IN A GRAND CHEROKKE LIMITED ON THIS TRAILBLAZER, IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO GET BACK INTO A CHEVY. NOTHING BEATS THE PERFORMANCE OR RIDE OF THIS SUV. I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

excellent
By ghgfhgf on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

good driving ok gas milege

TRAILBLAZER
By XE on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

THE RIDE IS COMFORTABLE. IT HANDLES WELL AND IS HAS GOOD SUSPENSION. ALTHOUGH i HEAR THE ENGINE REVS MORE WHEN THE WEATHER IS HOT AND THE AIR CONDITIONING IS ON. GAS CONSUMPTION IS SIMILAR TO MY OLD 97 CHEVY BLAZER.