2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
great engine
By melvin younes on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

power window on front driver side broke with only 14000 miles and 6months into ownership.build quality not what it should be for a 29000$ vehicle.wind noise is very high on the highway you can really hear the wind blow any speed above 60.one of the instruments on door have broken of.turning in this vehicle and going around corners is very rough.doesnt take corners smoothly.not enough features for a vehicle of this price.

Really great Off road, Powerful
By MaineMan on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

this car is awesome. iT IS BEAUTIFUL, HANDLES WELL, DOESN'T DRIVE LIKE A TRUCK, BUT DEFINEATELY NOT A CUTE-UTE.

New owner
By OJH on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I recently purchased our vehicle after our 97 Ford explorer with 75,000 + miles began to show wear and tear. Although we didn't go looking for a Chevy product we were immediately attracted to its' design. After a test drive were impressed with the Trail Blazer and decided to purchase it. We found it to be roomy with its' wide interior and that the handling was great.

NOne
By yoohoo on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle since I purchased it. It has been all electrical and has been in the shop more than 5 times in a year and a half@!!!

Smooth
By wilowbee on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV is so much fun to drive. It is quiet and the power is fantastic. I love the way it looks and handles. I had another SUV and it did not handle or ride like this one. I am glad to have made to change to the Trailblazer.

Pretty much new
By thebru on 09/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Pretty much a new rig so I can't judge reliability accept that I haven't had an issue yet. I pretty much like everything about this vehicle. I used to have a blazer and this is light years past it in terms of quality and features (but quite a bit more money).

Good Family SUV
By jvolk on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Rides great on Highway even with 6-7 passengers. ^ adults can travel in comfort. AC trouble 3 times but may be finally fixed with new switch design from GM. Disappointing fuel mileage put I guess the 270 HP engines is the reason. We get about 12 in town and 18 on highway. Excellent large family hauler if you don't want the larger suburban.

Trailblazer
By dscvrmn on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Chevrolet is definetely coming around. They will be tops in quality again in no time if they keep it up.

Why I own a trailblazer
By bobby h on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Chevy Trailblazer is a truck that I wanted ever since I saw it for the first time. It is stylish yet rugged. It is not too big but has great size. I feel extremely safe in this vehicle. It allows me to see the road and has no blind spots. Surprising for an suv. The ride is very smooth and responsive. Turning ratio is great. I can turn better in my trailblazer than my mazda 626.

One Tough SUV
By Lancelot on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Love the design and handling characteristics. Has many useful features and is solidly built. Interior is equal to or better than most of the SUV's I drove. Controls are easy to access and it rides great for a truck. On Star is a must for the safety conscious. Looks much better than the the crossover stationwagons. Looks like a true SUV.