2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
The Skinny
By Gary Preston on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Trailblazer is a fun and peppy vehicle to drive. I have owned both a Buick Park Avenue and a Cadillac Sedan DeVille and the Trailblazer is a comfortable as either. We affectionately call ours the "Country Cadillac."

Do I have a lemon?
By foodsgreat on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Our trailblazer has been back to the dealer several times for numerous reasons. The computer wouldn't reset the mirrors when I went to drive the car after my husband...the windshield wipers come on at random, just once to show us they will work should we need them...the rear door handles broke...and just last weekend it was in because the fan clutch had to be replaced. And to think we've only owned it a year. My dad has one for a company car and my aunt bought one for herself and they both have had NO problems with theirs.

Test Drive It.
By john_a on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've drove 4 different makes before I bought my vehicle. The Performance on the Trailblazer was second to none. Drive it and you too will be impressed with all the rebates and incentiveds rates you can't go wrong

Be careful
By rerunkitty on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Although this WAS my dream car, and I would like another, buyer be ware. Our engine blew 12 months after purchase. The AC has been replace (front and back, the windsheild wipers went out in a torrential downpour, the starter has been replaced, the 4 wheel drive LOW engaged by itself while I was driving. We have a LEMON. GM should have done the right thing and replaced but they said they were bigger than the law and refused. All items were bulletins - there are many on this car that you may not be aware of.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer
By Leevis on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Upgraded from a 1997 Blazer. Greatly improved visibility in the Trailblazer. Excellent power and acceleration. Rear lift ate is a very nice feature.

Love my Chevy TrailBlazer
By Student63 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have taken my TrailBlazer on many long trips and it was a pleasure each and every time. I am not to big or to small on the road. Gas mileage was excellent. It's a beautiful design inside and out. I have NO regrets buying my TrailBlazer. The OnStar option is a fantastic and handy feature, worth every penny.

Its about time
By garx on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This has been the first american made car I'v owned in 20 years that has been built solidly. I love it.

BEST MID SIZE SUV
By trailblazer154 on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this suv for a while now, and with 15,000 miles it has been a great car. You will have no problems beating anybody at an intersection, this suv keeps up w/ audi's and bmw's! Everything is perfect on it, best suv for the money ever!!!

I love my 04 Trailblazer
By Chev on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Trailblazer... i have had it for 1 week and have more then 1500 miles on it already. Very happy

Excellent
By Rose Torres on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the ride is very smooth