2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
LTZ Trailblazer
By Tracey12 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love the look of the Trailblazer and have been happy with previous Chevy's. Back cargo at perfect level for loading/unlaoding. Very roomy, comfortable seating. Only problem I have had is tire pressure going low. Had blow out at 3000 miles. Gas cap needs a little work to be put on properly.

Test Drive It.
By john_a on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've drove 4 different makes before I bought my vehicle. The Performance on the Trailblazer was second to none. Drive it and you too will be impressed with all the rebates and incentiveds rates you can't go wrong

Be careful
By rerunkitty on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Although this WAS my dream car, and I would like another, buyer be ware. Our engine blew 12 months after purchase. The AC has been replace (front and back, the windsheild wipers went out in a torrential downpour, the starter has been replaced, the 4 wheel drive LOW engaged by itself while I was driving. We have a LEMON. GM should have done the right thing and replaced but they said they were bigger than the law and refused. All items were bulletins - there are many on this car that you may not be aware of.

2004 Chevy Trailblazer
By Leevis on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Upgraded from a 1997 Blazer. Greatly improved visibility in the Trailblazer. Excellent power and acceleration. Rear lift ate is a very nice feature.

Love my Chevy TrailBlazer
By Student63 on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have taken my TrailBlazer on many long trips and it was a pleasure each and every time. I am not to big or to small on the road. Gas mileage was excellent. It's a beautiful design inside and out. I have NO regrets buying my TrailBlazer. The OnStar option is a fantastic and handy feature, worth every penny.

Its about time
By garx on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This has been the first american made car I'v owned in 20 years that has been built solidly. I love it.

BEST MID SIZE SUV
By trailblazer154 on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this suv for a while now, and with 15,000 miles it has been a great car. You will have no problems beating anybody at an intersection, this suv keeps up w/ audi's and bmw's! Everything is perfect on it, best suv for the money ever!!!

I love my 04 Trailblazer
By Chev on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Trailblazer... i have had it for 1 week and have more then 1500 miles on it already. Very happy

Excellent
By Rose Torres on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the ride is very smooth

great engine
By melvin younes on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

power window on front driver side broke with only 14000 miles and 6months into ownership.build quality not what it should be for a 29000$ vehicle.wind noise is very high on the highway you can really hear the wind blow any speed above 60.one of the instruments on door have broken of.turning in this vehicle and going around corners is very rough.doesnt take corners smoothly.not enough features for a vehicle of this price.