2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
trailblazer pro and con
By earnest on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

the car is nice but there isnt enough rom for storage up front

trailblazer04
By peach on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is fun to drive. Has great steering capabilities. Lots of interior room especially for a mid-size SUV.

trailblazer
By mrhoda on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

we love our trailblazer.it's fun to drive and it handles the road like a dream. i have always driven a car and swore i would never have a "truck". after the trailblazer, i will never go back to a car.

Glad I did it
By imasaxman on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I owned 3 blazers previously and was ready to switch. I'm glad I didn't the test drive wow'd me and it rides great not even like a truck. Don't believe everything you read.

GRAN SUV
By OSO on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Beautiful car, high power, super confortable ride, no major problems in 25,000 miles, computer alert about oil change.

A Female Owner/Driver's Perspective
By mmomom2 on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Over the last seven years, I have gone from a Suburban to a Venture van, and now to the Trailblazer. The Trailblazer is definitely the better one for my money. It has the solid feel and comfort similar to the Suburban without the tank-like response. It has a sportier appearance while still giving me plenty of cargo room and better economy. It's a keeper.

2004 Trailblazer Review
By Dan Bass on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The roadside assistance program contracted by G.M. sucks. Within one week the service engine soon light came on and roadside assistance stranded me 1600 miles from home over a weekend with inaccurate information confirmed by a local dealership and G.M.. Engine ran hot 3 times following reprogram of computer. The fan clutch had to be replaced. All these problems within 2 weeks of purchase and the most depressing part is General Motors refused to provide assistance in this matter. They left me to deal with a third party contractor who could care less whether I was satisfied or not with my new vehicle. What ever happen to customer service?

Love My Trailblazer
By Scoman on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent SUV. I love everything about the Trailblazer. There is not one thing about this SUV that annoys me. It's totally awesome. The best Vehicle purchase I have ever made.

A true 4x4 vehicle
By Guy M. Del Vecchio on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle will take you from here to eternity. It is a 4x4 reminisent of 4 wheelers of the late sixties/early seventies. This truck is a true performer.

The Skinny
By Gary Preston on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Trailblazer is a fun and peppy vehicle to drive. I have owned both a Buick Park Avenue and a Cadillac Sedan DeVille and the Trailblazer is a comfortable as either. We affectionately call ours the "Country Cadillac."