2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
GRAN SUV
By OSO on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Beautiful car, high power, super confortable ride, no major problems in 25,000 miles, computer alert about oil change.

A Female Owner/Driver's Perspective
By mmomom2 on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Over the last seven years, I have gone from a Suburban to a Venture van, and now to the Trailblazer. The Trailblazer is definitely the better one for my money. It has the solid feel and comfort similar to the Suburban without the tank-like response. It has a sportier appearance while still giving me plenty of cargo room and better economy. It's a keeper.

2004 Trailblazer Review
By Dan Bass on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The roadside assistance program contracted by G.M. sucks. Within one week the service engine soon light came on and roadside assistance stranded me 1600 miles from home over a weekend with inaccurate information confirmed by a local dealership and G.M.. Engine ran hot 3 times following reprogram of computer. The fan clutch had to be replaced. All these problems within 2 weeks of purchase and the most depressing part is General Motors refused to provide assistance in this matter. They left me to deal with a third party contractor who could care less whether I was satisfied or not with my new vehicle. What ever happen to customer service?

Love My Trailblazer
By Scoman on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent SUV. I love everything about the Trailblazer. There is not one thing about this SUV that annoys me. It's totally awesome. The best Vehicle purchase I have ever made.

A true 4x4 vehicle
By Guy M. Del Vecchio on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle will take you from here to eternity. It is a 4x4 reminisent of 4 wheelers of the late sixties/early seventies. This truck is a true performer.

LTZ Trailblazer
By Tracey12 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love the look of the Trailblazer and have been happy with previous Chevy's. Back cargo at perfect level for loading/unlaoding. Very roomy, comfortable seating. Only problem I have had is tire pressure going low. Had blow out at 3000 miles. Gas cap needs a little work to be put on properly.

The Skinny
By Gary Preston on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Trailblazer is a fun and peppy vehicle to drive. I have owned both a Buick Park Avenue and a Cadillac Sedan DeVille and the Trailblazer is a comfortable as either. We affectionately call ours the "Country Cadillac."

Do I have a lemon?
By foodsgreat on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Our trailblazer has been back to the dealer several times for numerous reasons. The computer wouldn't reset the mirrors when I went to drive the car after my husband...the windshield wipers come on at random, just once to show us they will work should we need them...the rear door handles broke...and just last weekend it was in because the fan clutch had to be replaced. And to think we've only owned it a year. My dad has one for a company car and my aunt bought one for herself and they both have had NO problems with theirs.

Test Drive It.
By john_a on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've drove 4 different makes before I bought my vehicle. The Performance on the Trailblazer was second to none. Drive it and you too will be impressed with all the rebates and incentiveds rates you can't go wrong

2004 Chevy Trailblazer
By Leevis on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Upgraded from a 1997 Blazer. Greatly improved visibility in the Trailblazer. Excellent power and acceleration. Rear lift ate is a very nice feature.