2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: Very nice vehicle

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Very nice vehicle
By dadzilla on

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Our TrailBlazer is great to drive, and has plenty of power. The ride is better than any other SUV we test drove. It is very comfortable, and has lots of room inside for my family and anything else we have put in the back besides. If I were to have one complaint about the vehicle, it would be the poor design of the weather seals around the doors. The seals are to easy to catch yourself or something you are hold on, subsequently pulling them loose. Overall, it is a great vehicle. I would buy another one in a heartbeat (no pun intended).

Favorite Features

I really like the power of the engine. I also like the body styling. The vehicle looks very sharp. Interior wise, I like the layout of the instrument panel, and the overall dashboard appearance. The added A/C controls for the back seat are also a big plus.

Suggested Improvements

Something else really must be done with the weather seals around the rear doors. My kids have pulled them loose a couple of times already, not by pulling at them, but by just getting in and out of the vehicle.