2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: Satisfied -- should have resea

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Satisfied -- should have researched more
By Nikki on

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle a month ago, upgrading from a 2002 Chevy Prism with only 33K. Main reason for purchase was 1)bored with Prism 2) sick of stepping up to get out of the car (I am 5'6 and always wear heels) 3) more substantial vehicle in size, weight, etc. 4) 4WD However, my car payment increased by $125 (my own fault, maybe I was a bit hasty) and gas mileage is very poor. Also something I tried to kid myself about, so for an SUV the gas issue is to be expected. If I was not in such a rush to buy a different vehicle, I would've gone with something like the Mazda3 Hatch or Subaru Forrester. It gives the hatch feature w/o the truck feel. I am enjoying the truck, but mostly cause I have to.

Lots of interior space, not just in cargo area. Delayed locks. Sitting up high. Feel very safe.

Power driver seat. Oh, and get this. I was pulling out of a lot, quite steep, going not even 3MPH as I was applying the brake, and the car was at a slight angle but even so... It swayed so much back and forth we actually thought it was going to tip over. NOT COOL!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review