2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Review: Don't buy one

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Review

EXT LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Don't buy one
By Ruth on

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have own mind for three years. It has the V8, and it does get up and go. But it's been in the shop for things like two new transmisions, still giving me trouble as I write this. Several air conditioning problems since new, and finally last year it ate it self up and they had to replace the whole air conditioner, including all the belts. Right now I have a light on the dash telling me according to the dealer that I have to pay $350 for them to tell me why? I purchase the added protection just about everything they wanted me to purchase, now it's all ran out! Before the warranty ran out I was protected. What do I do now since the dealer told me that the air bags aren't working?

I have the DVD player. It is nice for the kids.

The radio & DVD player get so hot you can't touch! Make DVD screen bigger so people in the far back can see better/ Transmission problems should be fixed. Air conditioner needs to be fixed. Increase size of front windows, they are small! The thing with the tail lights always being on recall! Doors made larger!