2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
2002 Trailblazer problems
By N{SAMBI on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We received the vehicle and the bolts came off a electrical module connected to the engine. There were several rattles not yet fixed or found. The steering wheel was crooked and the dealership tried to say it was because all roads slanted to the right. There is a loud rattle in the engine when the vehicle is switching out of 1st gear.

Kick Ass Ride!
By Docloco on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Edmunds.com was essential to the purchase of this awesome truck. It has everything that I need (with a few extras of course) I am thoroughly pleased with the vehicle. My wife drove it for the first time after almost a month of ownership and now she wants one of her own!

from texas to colorado!!
By Ray from San Antonio on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best vehicle that I have owned. Tough, fun, and looks good while working hard. Quick enough and responds quickly(speeding up or slowing down). perfect for both city and rual drives.

Just bought a new car
By trsweeney on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a new trailblazer and within a day the locks on the drivers door broke and the steering rack blew out, It looked great on the back of the tow truck though. I hope its a fluke but my confidence is shot!

Satisfied Customer
By D.S. on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I'm not one to usually go with Chevy, but the Trailblazer is a great truck with a third seat that can fit a real person. And it can fit in the garage. It handles great and has all the power I could ask for. The gas mileage was also a pleasant surprise. I've had the Trailblazer almost 3 weeks and am still very happy with the purchase.

Kick BUTT Truck
By trailrider on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car

I love this SUV
By JayDub on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I only recently purchased my TrailBlazer, but I love it. It may not have has many toys as the LT, or LTZ models, but for pure driving pleasure it is just as good. The engine as one would expect has tremendous punch to it. It really takes off when you hit the gas. The ride is smooth and quite. In fact, if you are driving on the highway, you will hit 75-80 mph before you know it. I had put off buying this SUV for year (when the 2002 TrailBlazers arrived). If you want a smooth, powerful truck, buy this one.

i love this truck
By Sean Stark on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

has plenty of power

Excellent so far!
By lindsyriches on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Though I have only had this car for less than a week, I have only found one thing I dont like. The recirculate button on the AC is not the default when you turn the car on. I had a honda and it was always the default.

Very good suv when working
By jun0719 on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this suv 10/2001 and while it's fun to drive, powerful, very smooth, comfortable, and the look of the car is great, but unfortunately this is not a reliable vehicle. This car has been in the shop for a number of problems. I've had problems with the air condition, radio, dash, power windows, fuel filter, fuel gauge, gas tank, and starting problems. I took a chance on purchasing an American car, and I would be reluctant to do so in the future.