2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews 32

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
2003 TB LTZ
By RED-VETTE on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

So far - seems to be a nice ride. I had problems with getting the drivers seat right as it was causing discomfort with my driving foot. I think I have found the right combination now. Nice smooth ride with no rattles. Build quality seems to be good...

chevy oh yes
By mookie14 on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

i took delivery of of the tblazer on the 14th. and you know what there is no substitute for the tblazer besides the 4 runner. but all the rest yall can forget it the tblazer is the best midsize suv out by far. i love as it will be my auto for the next 6to 8 yrs.

Upgraded from 1990 S-10 Blazer...
By mwp99 on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

...and I couldn't be happier. The power produced by the TB's inline-6 is awesome. Toying with other comparable Jeeps and Fords is quite fun. The ride is so smooth, too. The Bose Sound System is quite an improvement to the "premium" system in the 90 Blazer. Cargo room with the rear seats folded down and inside room as a whole is noticeably larger. The 22-gallon fuel tank is a plus. When driving at highway speeds, you can get 450-500 miles to a tank of gas. One minor thing is the fuel efficiency when using cruise control--avg MPG about 1-2 MPG less than when driving with CC off compared to with CC on.

2002 LTZ reliability unknown
By E Maz on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

There is very little storage space for the driver and front seat passanger. Electrical outlets conflict with the cupholder locations and the cupholders are very small. Front center console is mounted too far rearward and is not easily accessable to the driver.

Trail Blazer! Great car to drive!
By electron bill on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had it a short time, but my 2003 Trail Blazer is really fun to drive. It's my first SUV; now I know why they're so popular. My wife really likes it and I got the thumbs up from all my kids (in and out of college). The folks at Metro Chevrolet did an outstanding job of customer follow-up.

Love It
By NVME on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have never owned a chevy and now I will definitely buy another one.The ride is awsome! It rides like a Cadillac. The room in it is perfect and the seat are so comfortable. I love the duel lumbar support in the seats. The gas milage is great and it has so much power. I will buy an extended LTZ next year.

The One To Buy!
By TrailBlazN N* Jersey on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The TrailBlazer is far superior than all other SUVs in the Midsize class!

S2S
By ssslllllll on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Its Simply Amazing. It is the greatest SUV Ive Ever seen

TRAILBLAZER 2002
By CEMKA on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR. WAS SO HAPPY WHEN BOUGHT IT, BUT VERY SOON BECAME VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH ALL PROBLEMS - EVERY TIME SOMETHING NEW. HOPEFULLY,ONLY THIS PARTICULAR CAR IS BAD.

Satisfied Trailblazer owner
By genemo3 on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I special ordered the car and it arrived with the exact equipment ordered with not a scratch or blemish. I got the 3.42 rear end and the milage has been +-18.0 from the start with 1,500 miles of suburban driving. Just a great car to drive.