Used 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Trailblazer LS is a great vehicle
By Jon Midbo

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The car is far superior to other competitive models in this class which we tried. It's 6 cyl engine is superior to most others 8 cyl. in power, performance & economy. The car is comfortable, great suspension, nice appearance, easy entry, road worthy, etc. My son drives a new Explorer and prefers our Trailblazer.

Like engine performance and economy as well as ride, comfort, appearance, residual value, and the fact it is manufactured primarily in the USA and not just assembled here.

Add temperature outside and direction feature to all models not just the upscale ones. Suggest your company look to insure evaluators are real car people who understand. Your 6.4 rating is unbelievable if they have tried other vehicles in this class.

My Grandmother Car
By Vidiot

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive, looking forward to trying it this winter in New England. Suits my needs as a grandmother of 2 and 2 more coming. I get many compliments at my place of business.

Height of backseat loading a almost 2 year old into a car set.

At little more luxury and tightness in the steering. I went from a low riding Pontiac Grand Prix to this Chevy. Yes, I know it is a truck, but not so loose in the steering would be a major improvement.

My Trailblazer
By E K

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Best vehicle I have ever owned. No problems whatsoever in the 25000 miles I have put on it. More than ample room for my family on long trips. Smooth and very quiet drive. I definately recomend people to test drive one if they are in the market for a midsize SUV.

Bose sound system 270 HP engine all stereo, AC controls on the steering wheel.

None

excellent truck
By intmdtrdal

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

awsome truck when you do performance upgrades. installed k@n filter high flow exhaust, a jet performance chip and a transmission shift kit to fix the wimpy automatic. love the 4.2 six

4.2 six, great stereo, very comfortable.

should have put the 22gal fuel tank in the 2002 and offered xm sattelite radio in the 02.

Only beat by the Chevy Tahoe
By lovemyCTB

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best SUVs I have owned. I have had 1999 Ford Explorer which I hated and 1997 Ford Expedition, wich other than the cheap seating and terrible gas mileage was a nice vehicle. I had a 96, 97, 99, and 2000 Chevey Tahoe. They were all great vehicles except for the 2000 with the full time 4 wheel drive that sucked gas like a pig. They were the most comfortable vehicles I have owned, but this new 2003 Chevy Trail Blazer is right up there with comfort and it is great to drive. I have the 3:42 differentials and get 23MPG or better on the highway at about 69MPH with 87 octane gas. I get a bit less mileage when I use the 89 octane ethanol gas.

I love the tough beefy look of the front end of this vehicle. Also it handles great.

Tune the transmission to shift in a fashion that would give the most that 275HP motor has from the start to top end.