Used 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 345 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Definitely a Keeper!
By Joseph

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Just got this beauty with only 88,000 miles. Was driven rarely and garaged by an older gentleman that passed away. Didn't know the trailblazer came in the LTZ trim. Fully loaded! Two tone leather, bose stereo, maroon exterior, 17 inch aluminum rims and chrome grille insert to name a few. Have done some maintenance on it, just part of it's age, nothing drastic, thermostat, spark plugs, ball joints. My only complaints are: I can't find a good position to stay with in the drivers seat and you have to crank up the volume to get the full effect from the bose stereo.

13 years and counting
By DebbieM

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I still love this car! We live in North Idaho and our winters can throw at us great deal of ice and snow. This car has never let me down. I use a good, siped, all season tire and it just goes. I can't say enough. The only add-ons I have done is an after market stereo and remote starter. I have had not had any mechanical issues only regular maintenance; brakes etc. I wish Chevy still made these.

She ain't what she use to be
By Dee

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Performance, safety, and technology.

03 trailblazer good car
By Jared

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

2003 Chevy Traiblazer
By austinvt

2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Family bought the 03 EXT LT 4.2 I6 model in 2003 with 30,000 miles on it. We now have 145,000 miles on it. While this thing has very little steering feel and is slow to respond, it rides fantastic, even on fairly rough dirt roads we use to get to Grandma's house. It also tows well (5000 pound boat), though if you do tow a lot, get the V8. While the I6 is fairly powerful, you do have to rev it past 3000 to get more immediate response. Since this is the EXT model, it has more weight than the base model, so mileage is a 16/20 city/highway. It has gotten us everywhere reliability with basic maintenance. 3rd tow will take adults surprisingly well. We believe we can get another 150,000+ out of her