Used 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 294 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Luvineveryminuteofit
By seaman11

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

iI pre-ordered a fully-loaded LTZ before they came out. The only thing I didn't like were the seats (not a lot of lateral support and lumbar support adjustment was minimal). I later read reviews from people plagues with problems, including the engine. I waited for mine to fall apart and it never did. The engine got noisier but didn't fall apart. After ten years and 110,000 miles, it still runs strong with absolutely no problems! Tires and brakes lasted until 90,000 miles! My C5 Corvette and C-Class Mercedes can't even come close to the reliability that the Trailblazer has. I guess I didn't get the lemon ... I'm keeping it until it until it dies.pric

Favorite features include all the bells and whistles included on the LTZ for this year, from block heater to trailer towing capacity.ll the bells and whistles available from this year, including OnStar, block heater, and

Better lateral support for front passengers would have been a huge improvement as would silencing the engine noise that increased after 30G miles.

Last Chevy I Will Buy
By lostjedi71

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought 1 year old with 27 K. Have had nothing but problems. 4 recalls. $1800 spent replacing computer modules at 90K. Very uncomfortable ride. Fit and finish are poor with huge,uneven gaps. Heavy body sway. Feels like a boat but less safe. The large space has come in handy a few times. I wish I could afford another vehicle.

Interior space.

Improve fit and finish. Make seating comfortable. Improve reliability.

Unhappy
By joey

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

When we bought the c truck it was good ride after a couple of month I started hearing air zipping in from outside and I took it in and they told me that that was the outside mirror design but I did not swallow that, then a couple of recalls came in and I learn to live with it. After I finish it paying off the car about a year later the problems began and after a ton of trips to the dealer and about $ 7000.00 dollar I regret the day I purchase that vehicle, from transmission to coils, spark plugs sensor etc, etc is been change on that vehicle and steal have problems. So I will never again by a Chevrolet vehicle in my life. I'm a very unhappy car owner.

Will never buy another Chevrolet or general motor in my life.

best i ever had .
By Victorvall

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

this was bought in 2002 and driven until a horrendous car accident in 2010 no one was hurt due to the safety of this car but it was totaled , i guess the tree wasnt to forgiving neither was the rain , best car ever though on the lookout for another one .

power everything , power of the engine , looks

less mushy brakes

Electrical PROBLEM!!!
By Ashmar

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2002 in February 2009, and by May I had to put 1,500 in it towards a whole new electrical system! It started doing strange electrical things and got to where I could turn the key over but it wouldn't start. It had nothing to do with the battery. We took it to a GM dealership to have it fixed. Well its been 7 mths and were back to where we started 1,500 dollars ago!This is ridiculous and unfair to the customers! Where is the customer loyalty???

Electrical System