2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Excellent Suv
By tperez on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My experience with this suv is been great better than prevouis model i give a 5 star.

Roomy and Fun
By mikeyk61 on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Mileage is the only concern.Extras and room and handling, i believe, give you so much more value than the smaller BMW and Mercedes SUV.

my trailblazer
By robert reese on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

gm did it right the wife loves to drive it the ride is great compared to the 1998 model we had.my only complaint is the radio system it sucks.

Trailblazer
By Jacob on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck. It if fun to drive on and off road.

Excellence
By lonewolf359 on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LTZ 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is an excellent all around suv

It must be "Buttah"
By TG on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove all the TBlazer's competitors and this truck rides by far the smoothest. The steering is flawless and the power is "money". The payload is roomy and you can take the gang and all their golf clubs to the course easily...not to mention fitting customers in the back seat. This is a no brainer buy.

It must be "Buttah"
By tg on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Chevy Rocks!!!
By zzeebb2 on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best looking SUV in it's class! Great power and oohh so smooth on the Highway. Took it off road with no regrets...took on the bayou with ease. This SUV has the power, looks and spunk to take on anything domestic and overseas!!! Like a ROCK!!!

WOW! What a SUV!!!!
By TrailBlazerGirl on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am IMPRESSED!!! I had a TrailBlazer as a rental car to drive from CA- Vegas- Laughlin- & back to CA. Very happy with fast acceleration, driving in mountain areas, & the comfortable seats for long drives! I was so happy with the drive I am currently shopping to buy one. I was in the market for a new Jetta to replace my old one or a Dodge Durango. I couldn't decide if I wanted the SUV or a car. However, this SUV puts the Durango to shame! Durango is no longer a choice! The trunk had lots of space with extra compartments.

2002 Trailblazer LT
By JASDMD on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

It's been an absolute pleasure during the 1st 10,000 miles on my trailblazer. A real solid ride with great passing power, good sight lines and well thought out ergonomic features that are comfortably for both my wife and myself. So far we've averaged 17.2 MPG during the 1st 10,000 miles which has included a fair amount of time on back roads using 4 wheel drive. My wife would reccomend that if you're under 5'6" that you pay the extra money and get the running boards to help with entry (especially while wearing a skirt!) and loading of the roof racks.