2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:
Most Nice
By Unknown on 05/12/06 09:53 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

It is a great vehicle to drive. I love it. The truck in my opinion is one of the best SUV's to come out in 2002

Good but not Great
By The Mow Man on 05/02/06 20:34 PM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Like the truck, but it can be improved.The seat belt location is hard to reach, it eats headlights and tail lights. Good power, lots of room for hockey equip, dogs and kids. Nice looking. Thinking about moving to newer.

2002 trailblazer
By Wayne Baker on 12/12/04 13:08 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our trailblazer new in July, 2001. We were attracted by the size (not too big) and design. We occasionally pull an 18 foot boat and the towing ability is excellent. Also, it is very comfortable for trips and safe for my wife to drive around town. Our LTZ came with all of the "bells and whistles" availabe when they first came out. We had a choice between a DVD player or sunroof, and chose the roof.

The lemon in the bowl of fruit.
By Blank on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Sharp looking vehicle; good fuel economy for an SUV; handles well; However, lots of repairs, rattles and noises. Overall, it has all of the parts of the puzzle. It just wasn't put together well. Disappointing!! Selling it ASAP.

TrailBlazer
By friedmac on 03/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Nice features... leather, stereo, 8 way seats, etc. Handles well, drives quietly, we are very happy.

Trail Blazer LTZ
By Halfons on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am so happy with this car

Back to GM
By TexasTrailblazer on 05/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a 99 Dodge Durango that was getting a little long in tooth. Have been watching the TB for awhile now, reading reviews, talking to owners etc. and decided I would give GM another try after two (shame on me) not very good 94 and 96 Jimmy experiences. Using GM BuyPower picked up an LTZ this last week. Overall good buying experience, pricing, and dealer delivery. I am initially very very impressed with the car. This is a Caddy in an SUV skin. Give yourself a few days to program everything! If the vehicle reliablilty holds up then this will be a winner. I'll let you know.

Best Mid-Size SUV Available
By racquetball33 on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Unbelievable standard features in LTZ trim. The wife's favorite thing is the heated seats, mine's the 270HP I-6. The vehicle looks soooo much better with the 17" rims and tires. My truck is the most solid I've ever driven and it has a great turning radius, you can whip it into just about anywhere. I drove the new Explorer and (yawn) wasn't impressed. Same with the Durango. I liked the Pathfinder alot but it just didn't have all the things the TB did. The ride and drive just don't compare to anything else period

Not happy
By Kcameron on 03/16/02 09:35 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After taking the car to the dealer and not having the roaming mirrors fixed or the roar at 57 to 62 mph, I traded the car for a Tahoe