2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
Worst Investment Ever
By missy89 on 03/30/11 08:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car used 3 years ago with 43,000 miles on it. Since then I've had to nothing but problems: -Needed a new starter -Driver's side window motor -Heater wires melted and needed to be replaced ($300 fix) -Gas sensor does not work ($700 fix) - 2 wheelbearings - New Battery - Throttle body cleaning (felt like the car would die out when idling) - back emblem fell off - New Transmission at 100,000 Only positive- great in the snow

Drove It Through 15 States
By David Duffer on 05/25/09 23:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Just got back May 23rd after leaving on the 14th of May to Memphis TN,and out west to Arizonia to the Grand Canyon, and over to Nevada to Las Vegas,Hoover Dam, then to Wyoming to Yellow Stone National Park,before heading back to Bowling Green KY.... While pulling a 2,000 lbs of a Pop-up Camper. I only got 16 miles to the gallon while towing camper trailer... But can honestly say that mechanically,driving,and the ride was excellent,didn't have any problems drove 4,995 miles including the trip back to Bowling Green KY... And I will add that we didn't let any grass grow at speed at 70-73 miles an hour even when we went through light rain showers.. It went right through the wet roads just fine..

Pass on this one
By Nicole T on 09/27/05 02:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Trailblazer for a year and am sorry I purchased it. It has front and rear a/c,however it takes so long to get cool. I have to drive several blocks for it to stop blowing hot air and get cool. My power windows have gone out twice and the moulding on the inside of the windows is loose. Not to mention the gas mileage is poor. The best thing about the car is the room. The third seat is wonderful, but somewhat difficult to get into.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.