2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Review: I Love My Baby!

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV - Consumer Review

I Love My Baby!
By Jenny on

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love the sporty look, comfort, size, stability, and all the added features. I bought just about every feature offered and couldn't be more happy. The only down side so far is the low fuel mileage, it's rated at 18mpg HW according to the sticker and I'm only getting 13. I don't pass too many gas stations. There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't get a compliment on it. I love the safety features also, one of my favorites is the built in cell phone. Too many drivers on the road are preoccupied with their cells that they just don't pay enough attention. I would definitely recommend the Trailblazer to anyone interested in purchasing an SUV.

Driver Information Center, Heated & Power Leather Seats, Adjustable Pedals, Rainsense Wipers, Onstar, XM Sat. Radio, Cell Phone, 3rd Row, Just about everything.

Definitely better gas mileage, and I'm not all that happy with the seatbelts, I am a woman, 5'2" tall and the belt actually lays across my neck, I've had to slam on my brakes and the belt left a bruise on my neck for a week. That is a serious Must Have Improvement!!!