2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Review: Excellent Vehicle

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Review

Excellent Vehicle
By Mick on

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased this vehicle in March 05 for my wife and have made 6, 15 hour, 800 mile drives to Oregon and back to Calif. We have found it to be a confortable car to drive, handles very well, fuel economy is not bad for a 4WD. The seats are very confortable. Even when we had 5 people in the car for an extended drive. The Trailblazer had plenty of power to take us over the mountains. Controls are user friendly. The only poor design I found is when using the heater, it overheats the CD stereo system, the CD's become very hot, not good for the disks. The second is make sure your auto windshield wiper system is off, when going thru a car wash. Rear wiper replacement parts were 27.00.

Favorite Features

I found the best feature is confort, 2nd, plenty of power at 19 MPG with a 4x4. Great interior and exterior styling. Very Woman friendly, my wife loves driving her Trailblazer, has plenty of room for shopping trips with her friends.

Suggested Improvements

Address the stereo CD overheating problem using the heater, eliminate the auto wiper system