2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
2005 Whistler
By Jim on 12/09/04 01:16 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The first problem I had was the XM radio cable was broken and had to be replaced. Next I have a LOT of wind noise around the dash. The dealer pulled the windshield and found the sealant had dripped away from the windshied. Next they found a clip broke on the door seal. All this and I still have a lot of wind noise. I guess now that the radio works I can turn it up to hide the wind noise I feel that the qualitity is NOT UP to GM Standards

trailblazer is the best
By chris dixon on 12/05/04 22:43 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

i own a 2003 ext with the 5.3 V8 and it rocks

TrailBlazer Review
By dtjump on 11/11/04 21:24 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent handling, power, towing and off road capability. Superior to any import, because The Trail Blazer LT can do it all. It also has more than adequate seating room and cargo room. The top of the line leather interial is equal or better than the import competition. Quality of workmanship is clearly evident throughout the vehicle. I don't think that the automotive press gives this or anyother American made vehicle an honest appraisal, given the difference between the editors' (they aren't experts) and consumers' (they are experts) ratings. The lack of fake wood does not equate to inferior materials. This is one of the most capable vehicles on the road or off road.

Chevy Trailblazer EXT Family Transporter
By Go Spartans on 11/07/04 22:16 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle replaced our Chevrolet Venture Warner Brothers model mini van. They both had pros and cons. The handling of the SUV is better and the acceleration is better. The roominess with the longer wheel base is limited by the folding rear seats. It is nice to set up higher, but when you have little kids it is harder for them to get in on their own. Over all I enjoy every time I get to drive the Trailblazer. My neighbors like it too.

Initial View
By Slappy Gilmore on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

So far, an excellet experience

very happy
By Bigtshipp on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

It really has a lot of room. I love the way it rides on the highway.

My first truck!
By cabooses on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Trailblazer! I have 21,000+ miles on it and not had a problem really. The only manufacturer defect seems to be the rubber molding around the back rear window. There is also a problem with the fuel injection system that can be avoided if you change gas stations frequently and not visit the same one all the time. The ride is great and mine came fully loaded. I enjoy having the driver wheel controls at my fingertips and the amount of seats that are available with the 3 row seating. I feel safe driving this and the one touch 4WD and AWD advantage comes in handy on snowy and rainy days.

Happy Happy Happy
By Donelle on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have bought many vechicles in my lifetime searching for the right one. I as a mother of 5 children feel absolutely comfortable driving this SUV. It's been several months since I bought my first trailblazer and I can already tell you that from here on out when it's time for me to purchase another vechicle it will be this exact same SUV.

Love my Trailblazer
By DianeS on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We just love this truck! It has excellent performance (V8) and a beautiful interior. We have all the bells and whistles on it including a DVD player and 3rd row seat making those long trips with the kids a little more peaceful. The gas mileage is surprisingly good, and the interior is very comfortable for up to 8 people. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interesed in a SUV.