2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
I Love My 2005 TrailBlazer EXT
By Mari on 06/26/05 12:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV, so perhaps I'm biased. I just love my 2005 Trailblazer EXT. For me and my three children, it has more than enough room, rides smooth, little to no road noise, and lots of head room.

Love the Trailblazer EXT
By Coach on 06/13/05 16:45 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle. The family has made four round-trips from NY to FL in this vehicle. Comfortable seats. Handles great. The kids love the DVD and the third row seating. This vehicle loves the open highway! As far as fuel economy, well it's an SUV...what do you expect? In my opionion, this is a great vehicle. Would definitely purchase another.

2005 Trailblazer
By robert on 06/11/05 16:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The gas mileage is not very good. I get around 11 to 12 mpg around town. The ride is pretty good. The 3rd row seats hard to get to. Can't get the driver's seat in a comfortable position, maybe because I was used to my 2004 Silverado crew cab. Should have used those seats. Hard to get a hold of the seat belts.

The Gas Mileage is HORRIBLE
By KBAA on 04/12/05 16:33 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

If you want to get good mileage then USE your CRUISE! I tried to just keep my speed consistant without cruise control going up a medium sized hill and it was all I could do to stay at my speed....much less accelerate. The car is smooth driving but I would recommend getting this vehicle if you live on flat terrain.

New SUV Purchase
By Greg Kragel on 03/31/05 13:52 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought our Trailblazer a few weeks ago and have had a great expereince with it. It drives extremely smooth and I believe it has a great turning radius.

Fun to drive
By Frank on 03/27/05 07:38 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable, with a roomy back. A must with leather and XM Radio. Lots of storage, however bad on gas.

This vehicle is sweet.
By *THEMAN on 03/19/05 01:15 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love the 2005 Trailblazer. Mine is fully loaded with the Bose speakers and navigational system. It has a moonroof and so many extra gadgets I haven't figured them all out yet. The vehicle is extremely comfortable with heated and power seats. If you ever buy one, I recommend the navigational system. It tells you where to go and where to turn, very easy to use. The digital readout monitors about every thing imaginable on the vehicle. It tells you your oil life percentage, avg miles per gallon, miles left to travel before runnin out of fuel, etc, etc.

Nice ride
By Dave on 02/19/05 08:35 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV is not a Tahoe but the next best thing Chevy has to it. The ride is great and plenty of room. Gas milage is one reason I bought this SUV. The 4WD works great, and we love the separate climate controls in the front. Much easer to get into the third seat than the Tahoe, and the the third seat sits higher so your knees aren't in your face.

TRAILBLAZER EXT
By MIKE POWER on 02/18/05 08:07 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Chevy Trailblazer EXT is the best SUV we have ever purchased. Plenty of pick up and go, plenty of room, and the third row seating is very comfortable. Gas mileage is a bit worse than the regular sized Trailblazer. With rear heat and a/c everyone is comfortable all the time. We also have XM satellite radio and OnStar that are wonderful additions. I will never buy any other SUV's than Chevy's again!!!

C
By c on 01/05/05 20:29 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I also love this vehicle! It came loaded with useful features, and is very solid, GM have come a long way. Interior and exterior are clean and blend very well. The adjustable foot pedals, drivers steering wheel controls, DVD, 3rd row folding seats are great. There is excellent power, towing and off road capability. My wife, who is the biggest vehicle critic I know, loves this new vehicle.