2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Review: Top of the Pack

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Review

LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Top of the Pack
By Captain Mike on

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

SMOOTH! QUIET and just super nice! I can see myself owning this vehicle for a lonf time. The rear seats are real seats. Not some joker seats that were an after thought and were placed in the cargo compartment. The front and rear A/c are freezing and we are in the tropics. The hills here are torture chambers for vehicles and this one seems geared just right. No unnecesary shifting. NICE! I really like the way this thing drives and how big it is inside. We have three under 7 kids and drive guests who visit us in Paradise frequently. The price we got was a steal compared to the imports and I feel VERY good about having bought a US made car.

Freezing A/C and a SUPER smooth ride. The AWD selection for the slippery inclines we have regularly.

All of the auto makers need to improve fuel economy. This is a HUGE vehicle, whoever buys it must know that it will suck gas BUT, at least try to get better mileage in the future. This is for ALL manufactures. The Honda Pilot burns just as much as this thing by the way.