So proud of myself for this buy !!!
By Furdog on
2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
Bought an EXT LS Trailblazer with a V-8 in June 2004. I could not be happier with the purchase. I never thought I'd get into a 7 seat SUV for under 30 grand. With Chevy's rebates and incentives, I was well under 30 grand including interest on financing. For the price, Chevrolet comes with the most standard features of any midsize SUV. The Trailblazer is better looking than the Tahoe, and costs a lot less. I get decent gas mileage (15 MPG) and the kids love our new vehicle. I can't wait to take a long road trip. The standard features alone make the Explorer look sick. Compare the two and you will see what I mean.
Favorite Features
I love the design of this SUV. It is sporty, yet refined. I like it better than the Tahoe. The dual air, alarm system, wireless remote system, voice recorder, stereo, and 17" wheels. The V-8 is powerful and makes me feel like a King on the road.
Suggested Improvements
Chevrolet designed this SUV so the A/C warms up when you park and sit in idle. A/C should be cold all the time. The seating when folded does not create a flat trunk space. It is a wavy floor. The front cup holders are not designed to hold a bottle. Taking a sharp turn spills them.