Used 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:

Unexpectedly delighted
By Kath & Mike

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I used to be a Toyota-only driver. Then I purchased a Chevy Suburban about a year ago. I noticed the TrailBlazer EXT at the time, which I recently purchased for my family. I appreciate its power and its simplicity. It's fun to drive with plenty of room inside. From a value standpoint, there's really no comparison. With all the GM incentives, I estimate I purchased the TrailBlazer EXT for about 60% of the cost of a similarly equipped Highlander. That's serious money. The interior may not be as refined, but it's a better-looking vehicle on the outside, more powerful, and an outstanding value.

Third row seat is a great feature, with plenty of room behind it. Seats are easy to fold down. Comfortable and roomy for driver and passengers.

Can't think of many. Controls could be simpler and a bit more refined.

Trailblazer
By Davidy1965

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

So far its been a great vehicle. Very roomy. It has a nice ride (better that our Buick Century) The drawback is the gas mileage, but with the size and weight of the vehicle, thats to be expected. Also, at highway speeds there is some wind noise.

Roomy

Smooth ride
By mystc

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have spent more time driving, taking family vacations, long and short vacations since I purchased my Trailblazer. Its the best ride for a 4x4 the options and interior design make it even better. Everything is at your fingertips, with lots of interior space. I feel safe driving it with my children. Test drive one, you will take it home!

8 way seats, on star, sun roof, controls on the steering wheel, all around air bags, heated seats.

gas milage around town is low.

Not enough room!!
By Sytek5

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this vehicle when we found out that we were expecting our third child. We thought with the third row seat we would have plenty of room inside, Wrong! With all the kids in car seats and then having to take the stroller for the baby, we are unable to get anything else in the back of the car. We like the way it drives and I think it is comfortable. It may look like a station wagon, but it lacks the cargo space inside. Also it is very hard to buckle up the child in the third row, the way that the floor is (knee killer).

I love my trailblazer EXT
By jobejali

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think it is a great SUV. I am 26 with two kids and i am not ready for a van and don't want the gas milage of a suburban yet, even though the TB is not too much better. One of the other reviews was that the doors were cheap and the interior was cheap and inside noise. ALl of that is a lie. It is quiet, rides well and the inside of my TB is luxurious and i dont have leather. The thing is built very well.

Sunroof and the fact i can pop up the back seat in a jiffy and separate my children. My 6ft 5in father was able to sit all the way in the back. Very roomy.

gas milage