2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
my dream car
By nursechell on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have liked this vehicle for almost three years. I didn't buy one until they had the extended version. I am extremely happy with this SUV. It rides well, sits up high (but not too high), and gets okay gas milage for the kind of SUV that it is... The price has gone up now that they are popular, that's the only drawback.

V8 TrailBlazer EXT is a great, fun SUV
By 04TBEXT on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My 2004 TrailBlazer EXT has been a great ride for me. I would not have considered buying it had it not been available with the proven quality and power of the 5.3 Vortec V8. This TB is loaded with all avaialable options except for the DVD player and navigation system. I am very pleased with this SUV - it replaced a Ford Explorer.

I like this SUV
By Chris Richgels on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Super good highway cruiser.

Nice SUV, Poor Quality
By dcn821 on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Nice SUV, but test the hvac in the rear before taking it. Heating for the 2nd and 3rd row passengers that come from the roof blows out cold air only. Took back to the dealer twice. 1st time they said GM is aware if it and they are working on a fix. 2nd time, GM told they had a fix and to bring it back. Dealer measured the heat from the floor to the vents and there is a 30 degree difference. GM said that is acceptable. I have contacted the BBB auto line to get an arbitrator involved. Also, my truck was delivered missing 2 quarts of oil from the factory. Oh yeah, GM customer is a joke. Don't waist your time.

Fun vehicle
By Lerah on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 2002 vehicle in July of 2002. I have made numerous road trips. The ride is very comfortable, gas usage is decent, and the manueverability is excellent. It has the capacity of a large suv and the handling of a mid-size.

Lots of ROOM!!!!!!!!!
By Cdog on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great SUV at a great price. It has lots of room for passengers or for stuff. The seats fold down and provide you with enough space to put just about anything. Ride is great.

I am truly impressed
By La'Ketha on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am truly impressed with this vehicle. After shopping between several vehicles like the GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender, and the Dodge Durango. I found the Trailblazer to be the most spacious, confortable, and bascially more bang for my buck. I enjoy the Free On-Star and complete power control from the steering wheel. Never Doubt "THE ROCK" Very pleased, La'Ketha Prioleau

Trialblazer EXT
By giloveit on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Overall we like it, it fells like it could drive through anything even a wall. I find the passenger legroom to be wanting as my legs are forced of to the right. The engine sounds great but I wished it had more legroom. The interior quality seems nice and user friendly. It is not necessarily fun to drive but delivers the comfort and safety features well suited to a family SUV. I think that it is overpriced when compared to some Japenese vehicles but my wife was set on this one.

No Regrets
By B Saunders on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This Trailblazer XLT replaced my Ford Exposition. More power and better fuel mileage is a plus. Also has more cargo room behind third row seats. Have taken several long road trips (600 miles plus) and the ride was nice and more comfortable than my Exposition. I have also towed over 4,500 lb with no trouble and plenty of power to spare.

Trailblazer is a big fun truck
By ALE518 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This truck has plenty of passenger room and can be reconfigured easily to accomodate many large cargo loads as well. There are some areas in the interior where the plushness is crudely interrupted by hardware (bolts) and the exterior is made up of more plastic than I expected. However, overall this ride looks as nice as the ride is smooth!