2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
TRAILBLAZER EXT 04 MODEL
By carbuyer2 on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After a twelve hour shift in the ER you really need a smooth ride home, especially at midnight. It definately is a smooth ride. The kids love it as much as I do. Going on vacation is not a problem any more. The rear seat entertainment system allows the kids to listen to one of their Cds on headphones in the back, and my husband and I are allowed the radio or cassette player at the same time, not to mention we have plenty of room for the suitcases!The only thing I have found is in the winter when we leave the car to heat up we usually leave it around 90 or 80 degrees, and the car sets itself to 70.

i love my truck
By cheinold on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I didn't think i would find a suv that I liked better than my blazer but I love my trailblazer. The ride is great; it is comfortable and roomy. I can separate my granddaughters when they are fighting! One in the middle and one in the back.

I love my Trailblazer EXT!
By klb on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just took a long road trip with my family and was really enjoyed my Trailblazer. Not only was it roomy when we visited others, the handling with lots of stuff in it was great. I also really like the sporty look of the vehicle and get compliments on it.

mikep
By map80128 on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I originally bought the car because it had third row seating. But its too small to go on driving vacations - not enough storage space and back seat space. Also a bit wierd is the way the second and third row seating lays down to form a "flat" serface. Its almost like GM made this car into and extended version at the last minute. This car is too small to be a big SUV and too big to be a smaller SUV.

Bow tie is the only tie
By kolden on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had my Trailblaze a short but my wife and I love it, I never thought I would buy another American vehicle, until I test drove the Trailblazer. It had the best car for the money out of all the Suv's that I drove.

Superb ride
By FLDave63 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After four Jeep vehicles (Cherokee and Grand Cherokees), I truly did not expect to be buying a Chevy. One test drive in an EXT, after testing several other makes, and I found myself driving one home. I found it to be surprisingly nimble for its size. The interior is very comfortable, except that the seats are rather firm.

Service contract poster child...
By MTK on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my EXT new in 2002. We had several fit/finish problems which needed to be taken care of (primarily paint related). In addition the air conditioner has been worked on, the windshield wiper motors have been replaced, the fan clutch has been replaced, and the gas tank developed a hairline fracture and needed to be replaced. If you really insist on buying a TB, I strongly recommend buying a extended service contract. It has saved me several times.

Great Looks, Great Engine, Poor Mileage
By 4Wheeler on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

So far, So good. Just got the truck this week. Love the looks, puts my 2002 Blazer to shame. Handles great and love the loads of space. Would be a bit happier is the 3rd row seats folded all the way down.

Not much to change on this one
By h2jwatson on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My family and I love this thing. All the room you could possibly ever need for passengers and enough cargo space when you need it. We got the V8 model, didn't feel like the I6 had enough tesicles for such a large vehicle. Awesome road machine.

hapy mom
By traci on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my trail blazer it has all the room and tv equipment for the kids but sporter for this 29yr old mom who does not want to drive a van.