2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
TRAILBALZER EXT LT
By RAG67 on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

BUILD QUALITY SEEMS TO BE EXCELLENT. I AM A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THE 5.3 V-8. I ALSO AM LUKE WARM ABOUT THE WAY THE VEHICLE SITS UP IN THE REAR. SEATING FOR 6 IS TIGHT BUT ACCEPTABLE. SEATING FOR 7 IS A STRETCH.

Trailblazer
By Davidy1965 on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

So far its been a great vehicle. Very roomy. It has a nice ride (better that our Buick Century) The drawback is the gas mileage, but with the size and weight of the vehicle, thats to be expected. Also, at highway speeds there is some wind noise.

Not enough room!!
By Sytek5 on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this vehicle when we found out that we were expecting our third child. We thought with the third row seat we would have plenty of room inside, Wrong! With all the kids in car seats and then having to take the stroller for the baby, we are unable to get anything else in the back of the car. We like the way it drives and I think it is comfortable. It may look like a station wagon, but it lacks the cargo space inside. Also it is very hard to buckle up the child in the third row, the way that the floor is (knee killer).

Smooth ride
By mystc on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have spent more time driving, taking family vacations, long and short vacations since I purchased my Trailblazer. Its the best ride for a 4x4 the options and interior design make it even better. Everything is at your fingertips, with lots of interior space. I feel safe driving it with my children. Test drive one, you will take it home!

I love my trailblazer EXT
By jobejali on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think it is a great SUV. I am 26 with two kids and i am not ready for a van and don't want the gas milage of a suburban yet, even though the TB is not too much better. One of the other reviews was that the doors were cheap and the interior was cheap and inside noise. ALl of that is a lie. It is quiet, rides well and the inside of my TB is luxurious and i dont have leather. The thing is built very well.

2004 chevy trail blazer ext lt
By Shakinfree on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We needed to seat at least 7 passengers but wanted to get out of our minivan. we researched and drove several suv type vehicles from mini to full sized fairly priced to over priced and found the trailblazer to give us more bang for our buck. Our kids love the look and space that they have (we love that too ;-) ). We have 3 children aged 3 to 11 and they have all the elbow room they need. The ride is smooth for a mid sized truck honestly it may even be nicer than the vans ride was. For the money this is a great vehicle.

Having some recent problems
By Alex Collins on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My trailblazer ext is nice but I am having recent problems with the computer system. I have had it in the shop 2 times in one month. I am starting to become untrusting and not sure when the next breakdown will occur. With a family this is a concern.

New dog mobile
By Dog Lady on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I was a faithful Expedition owner and went to them first when it was time for a new ride. The cost, the new interior changed my mind. This TrailBlazer has style .. it is not a minivan and it responds when you need it to.

03 Trail Blazer Ext TL
By jd4u2 on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very reliable with an excellent ride. Braking and steering take some getting used to after driving a sport sedan. Over all a very good vehicle with a great ride and interior space.

awsome
By Mike dunn on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

this truck is perfect truck and i would tell any one to screw off the Japanese cars to get a nice reliable Chevrolet. listen to me this truck is perfect.