2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer EXT model:
Don't buy one
By MSA on 09/10/07 18:17 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This car needed to a new transmission and 34,000 miles. At 52,000 miles the water pump went, and at 55,000 miles the air-conditioning compressor went. Stay away from this car.

Love It!
By Jane on 07/26/06 20:23 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle! It's roomy, smooth and just an all around great SUV. My hubby is 6'8 and he can fit with plenty of room. The kids love to watch DVD's and sit in the 3rd row. Wireless headsets are great. I'd buy another in a minute.

Overall: Great Car
By Patric on 12/22/05 15:26 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I got this vehicle over 3 years ago and I'm still very happy with it. I really like the overall exterior and interior design, but there's one large flaw; you can't get 2nd row bucket seats, so it's difficult getting to the back row. I had a brake problem not very long after getting it, but since then, nothing bad has happened. It also gets decent fuel economy and has a good turn circle. Though it's expecting a redesign next year, so I'm looking forward to what GM brings to the table in the struggling SUV market

2004 trailblazer ext LT
By edandvil on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love this vehicle. I have 5000 miles so far and the suv runs great. I have no complaints except the gas milage. I am averaging 13-14 miles city. yuk. My suv is fully loaded and I am enjoying all the options including the satelite radio and bose system. The suv is very roomy and the kids love the extra radio (their own) in the back. The power is great. I was kind of skeptical when i heard the suv has a 6 cylinder with 275 hp. When I drove it it never felt like a 6 cylinder. feels like a small block v8. vehicle never lacks power. Although I haven't towed anything yet. So can't comment on that.

90 day review
By SSH on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in 97 Astro for 04 LT EXT. Expect a truck like ride, 3rd row seating is easier and sits better than Tahoe. We like it overall. We live in Texas, it does not produce cold air until it is moving. Dealer says that is how it was designed, still looking into it.

Superb ride
By FLDave63 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After four Jeep vehicles (Cherokee and Grand Cherokees), I truly did not expect to be buying a Chevy. One test drive in an EXT, after testing several other makes, and I found myself driving one home. I found it to be surprisingly nimble for its size. The interior is very comfortable, except that the seats are rather firm.

Not much to change on this one
By h2jwatson on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My family and I love this thing. All the room you could possibly ever need for passengers and enough cargo space when you need it. We got the V8 model, didn't feel like the I6 had enough tesicles for such a large vehicle. Awesome road machine.

Trail Blazing in the 925
By Jack West on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great Buy for 1% over invoice for a XLT LS with the LS Group2 package, and even more extras.

I like this SUV
By Chris Richgels on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Super good highway cruiser.

Trailblazer is a big fun truck
By ALE518 on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This truck has plenty of passenger room and can be reconfigured easily to accomodate many large cargo loads as well. There are some areas in the interior where the plushness is crudely interrupted by hardware (bolts) and the exterior is made up of more plastic than I expected. However, overall this ride looks as nice as the ride is smooth!