2004 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Mike's tracker LS
By mrdiligence on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

well worth the price , V6 outstanding.

My opinion of 2004 Tracker
By James Luther on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

While the 2004 Tracker may be small, to me the design and performance of this vehicle ranks very high. The fact that Chevrolet now makes this vehicle is why I purchased this vehicle for my wife and daughter.

Big guy in little Tracker
By edinjerzey on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my 2001 "new" tracker back in feb of 02. I use this vehicle traveling to and from work only. The engine (V6) has a great punch off the line along with a good passing gear as well with plenty of pedal left. The tracker handles curves and cornering well too. I drive mostly city traffic and get decent gas milage, the 4wd is great and makes driving a peice of cake even in over a foot of snow. I have no regrets with my Tracker, it's perfect for what I use and need it for. Go ahead test drive one. Zoom around for yourself. Ed

2004 Tracker ZR2
By merit110 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Greatly UNDER rated. A lot of REAL SUV for the price.

chevy traker 2002
By FFHS74 on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just love the car and would buy another one. It is very comfy and it is nice looking...I get compliments on how nice the car looks all the time. I goes great in the snow and ice and I have not had any problems with it during bad weather.

MY REVIEW
By JA32905 on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

GREAT LITTLE SUV. ALL I ANTICIPATED, AND MORE. CHECKED OUT ALL OTHER COMP VEHICLES, AND CHOSE THE TRACKER. WITH LEATHER INTERIOR, IT HAS A VERY PLUSH FEEL. THE QUICK LITTLE SIX BANGER HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH PUNCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. I DONT KNOW WHO DOES YOUR EVALUATIONS, BUT I SUSPECT HE HAD A BAD NIGHT BEFORE THE TESTS. STORAGE IS MORE THAN NECESSARY WITH A LOAD OF GROCERIES AND THE GRAND KIDS. FIT AND FINISH ARE EXCELENT.

a great compact suv
By steve 18903 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This compact suv is the total package, it has power to pull a popup camper and the guts to go mudding. I love it