Used 2004 Chevrolet Tracker Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:

fun little car
By tr5t1

2004 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV. I love to drive it and feel safe getting to where I need to go. I feel fancy without the fancy sticker price. It is the right size and power for a single mom on the go.

My Second Tracker
By ultrapilot

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just Picked Up My New Tracker LT to Replace my 1999 4x4 4 door Tracker. Great New Engine and I Love having cruise control now

V6 & Cruise control

GM Needs to keep this in there line the equinox is more of a S10 Blazer Replacment

Small, but all small vehicles are fun
By blazinghotts88

2004 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My family just got this vehicle about a year or so ago and we got it used. We never had a problem with it. This is a great starter vehicle for a teenager like me. My dad is handing me down this vehicle and I think it is just perfect for me and I enjoy driving it.

The thing I like about it is that is a sport vehicle. It's a ZR@ V6 and it has a lot of power. It's got so many basic features that would want such as all power options and it also has the 4-wheel drive just in case of snow or whatever. Overall, good vehicle for any age.

The front headlights and stuff are a little boring and should be improved to look a little cooler like the other chevy SUV. I guess they did that when they replaced the tracker with the equinox, but I think that they should keep the tracker and take interest in improving the tracker.

my tracker
By carole lentz

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car.I have never enjoyed any car as much as this one.I would reccomend it to everyone.

my leather seats and the whole car.I love it.

none

I like my 2004 Yellow Tracker
By jerry s

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

No review intended I just wanted to rate the tracker. I guess My review would be wonderful the best car I ever had.

My color is bright yellow and I get a lotof compliments about the color from other people.

Rear door too big, I do not like the way it opens to the side. Window should be able to open to slide large things into the back. This so far is my only complaint about the car.