2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Chers toy
By cherbear on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Tracker! Its fun to drive and the 4x4 is great in the New York snow.Its design makes seeing everything easy.The Tracker is also very reasonably priced.I'm very happy with my Tracker!

happy
By Big Nasty on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I like this vehicle

City SUV
By ericbythebay on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I live in the City by the Bay and gota tell ya this little SUV climbs those hills and is a snap to park! Very comfortable ride for small truck like vehicle. Full of options for the price! and when it snows in SF (chuckle chuckle) I will have 4 wheel drive! Fun vehicle and great little grocery getter...Not a huge SUV vehicle, but rugged...

Engine Problems
By Haji on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

After driving sedans exclusively for the past 15 years, this was an enjoyable aquisition. We were looking for a second car and decided to try a Mini SUV - fits the profile well. Only issue was an Engine problem where by the only way to start the tracker was to pump the gas and then it would be rough running for the first minute. Turned out to be a temp sensor as part of the injector system. Had it fixed and worked fine since but the problem has come back at least twice since. I bumped into one person with another 2004 Tracker ZR2 and surprise they are having the same problem... GM please fix it.

n/a
By carriebe on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My Tracker handles well, has much more room inside then it appears, is comfortable to drive. I believe it gives a "sporty" feel. I am completely satisfied with my vehicle.

Traded in Jeep G.Cherokee for Chevy
By v68j90j98 on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

So far so good. Everything is in working order and there is less road noise and roll than the Cherokee. I am much happier now that we went back to Chevy.

I'm driving a cloud!!
By Teresa :) on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely LOVE my White Chevy Tracker!!! It drives like a dream, and I'm VERY comfortable in my sweet leather seats!! It was truely love at first sight!! Needless to say, the 0.0% financing (the entire 60 months) and the $1,500. cash back rebate was a blessing!! KUDOS TO CHEVROLET for making my dreams come true!!!

what a hoot
By rockhopper on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm sick of professional reviewers knocking the Tracker. The ZR2 is a GREAT vehicle. With its good ground clearance, low-range transfer case, skid plates, and tight turning radius, the ZR2 is fully off-road capable. It's also nimble and zippy around town and on the highway. Body lean is very slight for its high ground clearance and high profile (love that head room and great visibility!), and the ride is taut and firm. Noise levels are fine. The V-6 offers plenty of power, and gas mileage is decent (aboout 22 mpg). The Tracker is built well and is very reliable.

Almost Perfect
By nonebad on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

It's great off-road, it tows my utility trailer loaded with firewood, it has ample room with the rear seats folded down, and it NEVER breaks. It's even comfortable on long trips.

Get One
By talkitup on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The power of this vehicle is well designed for its size. Fun vehicle to drive even in the snow. The 4WD works very well.