2004 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
2004 LT Tracker
By RW on 03/28/07 10:10 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Have 28,000 miles on my '04 LT Tracker. I get 22 mpg city, and 24 mpg highway at 70 mph. The interior layout is very dated but functional. It's that 70's retro look. Front seating is a bit cramped and rear seating is really just for kids.

The Tracker
By Cotton on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

To Small cargo area, rear seats do not fold down all the way feels cramoed in front seats, not really made for tall persons.

family fun
By Jeff Porter on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have a family of four and we love the Tracker . The overdrive button and passing power button the fuel consumption is awsome for an suv .My family enjoys the music sound and the extra power ports for tv , computer ,games ,ect. Going from a Grand am we are very happy

Great Truck for the Budget!!
By Hooch on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed this truck. Its made in the same factory and same everfything as the Nissan RAV4 only sold cheaper. Nissan engine will last FOREVER!

my tracker
By carole lentz on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car.I have never enjoyed any car as much as this one.I would reccomend it to everyone.

I like my 2004 Yellow Tracker
By jerry s on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

No review intended I just wanted to rate the tracker. I guess My review would be wonderful the best car I ever had.

Fun Fun Fun
By Charlotte on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the perfect vehicle to zip around town. Not being a big person and not having any young children makes the size a practical fit. True, it is not anything fancy on the inside but, it does have all the features one needs. I drove this vehicle when I was on travel and loved it so much I had to buy one. I would recommend to a person who loves SUVs but does not need or care about all the extras. This is a fun vehicle...

I'm driving a cloud!!
By Teresa :) on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely LOVE my White Chevy Tracker!!! It drives like a dream, and I'm VERY comfortable in my sweet leather seats!! It was truely love at first sight!! Needless to say, the 0.0% financing (the entire 60 months) and the $1,500. cash back rebate was a blessing!! KUDOS TO CHEVROLET for making my dreams come true!!!

Mike's tracker LS
By mrdiligence on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

well worth the price , V6 outstanding.

My opinion of 2004 Tracker
By James Luther on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

While the 2004 Tracker may be small, to me the design and performance of this vehicle ranks very high. The fact that Chevrolet now makes this vehicle is why I purchased this vehicle for my wife and daughter.