2004 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Tracker Opinion
By Paul on 04/01/07 05:52 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Not a bad vehicle. It has plenty of power to pull my 3000lb sail boat. Its pretty light so mileage is good but, it also means that it get blown around when its windy. Leg room for the back seats is lacking for normal sized humans. The seats fold down well so there is a lot of cargo capacity. The major negative for this vehicle is the interior. The interior is cheap plastic, and the seats are uncomfortable for any duration. The lack of sound insulation is another big issue. The interior road noise for this car is very loud. On the positive, the engine is over-sized. And handling is very stable, with little body roll. It actually handles better than my previous car, a Pontiac Grand Am.

fun little car
By tr5t1 on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV. I love to drive it and feel safe getting to where I need to go. I feel fancy without the fancy sticker price. It is the right size and power for a single mom on the go.

chevrolet tracker opinion
By demetria hammonds on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I like my chevrolet tracker,i'ts a good price,good on gas mileage,fun to drive

n/a
By carriebe on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My Tracker handles well, has much more room inside then it appears, is comfortable to drive. I believe it gives a "sporty" feel. I am completely satisfied with my vehicle.