2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Best small REAL suv
By clintondee on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Driving a SUV with a full fame is a real pleasure. First off you are much safer and the off road capabilities of the TRacker are great. It has a real transfer case and a true 4x4 system. It's great on gas (2wd) mode and is a real fun vehicle to zip around town in. Don't listen to the so called pros calling this truck "dated" they are comparing apples to oranges. The Tracker is about $4,000 less than the honda's and toy-ota's. With rebates and low APR rates you can't beat the TRacker's Value!!

TRACKER THUMBS UP
By rgray on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE HAD MY TRACKER OR SHOULD I SAY MY WIFE HAS HAD THE TRACKER FOR ALNOS A YEAR NOW. WE HAVE HAD ZERO PROBLEMS AND SHE WAS EVEN REAR ENDED WHEN THE CAR WAS LESS THAT TWO WEEKS OLD AND THE FRONT END OF THE OTHER CAR WAS TOTALLY GONE AND ALL WE NEEDED WAS A NEW COVER FOR THE REAR BUMPER, IT HAD A SMALL SCRATCH IN IT. THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE IS THE INSURANCE RATEING IS TOO HIGH WHICH RATE IN MUCH HIGHER PRIMUM. I PAY AMOST TWICE THE AMOUNT FOR INSURANCE ON THE TRACKER THENI DO ON MY TRAIL BLAZER. OTHER THAN INSURANCE IT IS A GREAT VEHICLE!!!!

happy track
By tracker happy on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have just perchased my 2nd tracker, I have a 2000 model and just bought the same 2003 model. WE REALLY LOVE IT! My 2000 model has never been in the shop, the gas mileage is great and I had a car accident 9k worth of damage and I walked away.I have to say that the tracker is worth the money and that is why we are buying again. Hope the new one has just as good of a TRACKER! record.

practical and fun to drive
By TNRalph on 04/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This "baby SUV" has met my needs. I wanted a car that gets good gas mileage, looks good and has easy-to-access storage and transportation. I have put a dog cage in the back (with a dog), plenty of groceries, and luggage with no trouble. The interior comfort leaves something to be desired but the design is very good and the car is fun to drive and reliable. For the price and category of vehicle, the Tracker has been a good bet for our small family.

Will's Review
By Will Solomon on 03/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

It is a great, smooth, fun to drive vehicle. The interior is middle of the road, but that is what I wanted. Cool looking SUV.

Chevy tracker 2003 Base 4 DR with auto
By bill griffith on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Chevy tracker is fun to drive good handling on the road good for fishing or hunting with the seates down a good vehicle in the snow and slippery conditions with the shift on the fly with 4Hi or 4 Low can get you home on time

Cool vehicle
By William McDermot on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent truck. I call it the "Trucker" instead of Tracker.

fun to drive and good looking
By joe cagman on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

nice small suv. needs storage spaces.6 cyl gives good acceleration coupled with auto 4.initial quality very good. time will tell down the road. consumers says good qualty and reliability

A Tracker to Keep!
By bhuk on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just recently purchased a 2003 Tracker complete with all the options and I honestly think I got my money's worth! I was previously thinking of getting a Rav4 but with all the options that I wanted, I knew I would have to spend a few thousands more. With the Tracker, you get the performance of a V6 plus the convenience of all the options (i.e. power locks & windows, ABS, Cruise Control & alloy wheels).