2003 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
ONE MONTH REVIEW
By VANDERHEY on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

TRADING IN A 1998 TRACKER WITH ONLY A 1.6L ENGINE, THIS CAR HAS MORE PEP BUT LESS GAS MILAGE, THE CARS RIDE IS BETTER AND LESS TRUCK LIKE.

ZR2 2.5V6
By e ransbury on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent in snow and ice. travels dirt and mud roads smoothly with its full ladder frame. No body or frame flex on rough roads. Skid plates have been puit to use during play tme. Carries two dogs in kennel in back with rear seats rolled down. v6 is very surprising high revver.

chevy tracker lt
By george on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

i have no broblems with my suv its a great suv rides great fuell is good i go anywhere with it

surprised by my Tracker
By dskyyboi on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was hesitant to buy a Tracker but was talked into it by a friend. I am surprised how smooth it rides and the power it has for a four cylinder. I felt I definitely got my moneys worth. I actually enjoy driving it.

2003 Chev. Tracker Performance
By Theresa Ingelido on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Comfortable - fun to drive - sharp look ing. 20 to 25 combination city and highway driving. Interior, comfortable and stylish. Happy with this vehicle - glad I bought it.

new suv
By marvywall on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i love the feel and the handling of the Tracker. the room is minimal but the style is nice and the fact that it has a 4 wd option is comforting.

I will never buy another Tracker
By Marilyn F. Young on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have problems with the brakes. Eight times my brake were replaced. I took the car off the lot, a week later, leaking power steering fluid. The car is terrible.

Number Two and Would do it Again
By cjfanning on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I lived in Alaska for many years. We found the Tracker to be a great ride on the snow, ice, dirt roads. This little Chevy is one of the best all around 4X4's I have ever had in the snow.

Soured GM Owner
By JE Clary on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

No Bells or Whistles - very little in space needed, and very poor pickup in acceleration. After years of Gm satisfaction - this vehicle was a poor choice and poor dealer introduction to the few gadgets it has. Gas guzzler far exceeded the listing on the sticker, and I will never buy another again.

Great Car
By Steve Jobs on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Totally reliable, fun, great 4wd car that can handle situations the bigger suvs can't. Convertible is totally fun.