2003 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Love My Tracker!
By mbridges on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Tracker and so do all my friends! It's attractive, fun, dependable. This is my first SUV so I wasn't sure what to expect for road trips. Last month I took my first 8- hour drive, and it was very smooth - so much so that I had to watch my speed! I'm pleased with all the features I got for the price.

Nice Ride
By Fisherfishouse on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased a 2001 ZR2 Tracker back in the spring. It had 28000 miles on it. I'm passing the 45000 mile mark. So far I've had no problems with it. I was very leary of it beings I was the 2nd owner of it. I have no idea what the first one did to it, But it seems to be very solid to this date. At this time I would purchase another one.

A Keeper!
By 5stars on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

If you`re looking for basic, reliable transportation that doesn`t break your bank account...then the Tracker is a great ride for ya.

This Lil' SUV is Fun, quick...Great Buy
By DHmassage on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This Lil' SUV has been a tremendous blessing. Great for off road driving. Fun and easy for City & High way Driving. In regards to features,you get more than what you paid for. Bought 75,000 bumper to bumper warrenty

By Maria9254 on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this in September and the only regret I have is that I did not buy it sooner. It is so much fun to dive and so dependable

tracker1
By mboy on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

i think the tracker in the 2005 should get the onstar option and all years should be retrofited with it --- tracker is the best suv i ever drove

Fun Car
By emt524 on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Lots of fun to drive. The convertible is GREAT! Four adults can fit into vehicle. Easy for handicapped people to get in and out of the front seats.

Great Chevy
By Gwen A on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Rwd 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Comfortable and great gas milage, no problems at all

Fun Vehicle
By Shawn Naus on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this truck. It is fun to get in and out of it with the solid feel of the doors. The front seats are very comfortable, I have the felt feeling seats which are very cushy. All coponents are easy to reach and it feels very trucky from the driver seat. The gas milage shocked me, she is a very thirsty vehicle for a small block V-6. I believe it may be due to the rear wheel drive.

GREAT GO-CART! NO RE-SALE!
By TROUT on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

CONTRARY TO THE CRITICS {OPINIONS}. FOR A LITTLE GO-CART IT HAS PLENTY OF PICK-UP WITH THE FIVE SPEED, AND IT NEVER FEELS TOP HEAVY AT ALL. IT RUNS GREAT ON THE HIWAY, BUT I FEEL IT SHOULD GET BETTER THAN 20 MPG. MY WS6 T/A GETS 31.