2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
2003 Tracker Convertible
By Karen on 10/10/09 14:24 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Rwd 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I found the car I wanted then starting looking for it and found it with only 47,000 miles and in mint condition. It is exactly what I wanted, fun, good mileage, and so far dependable. I am 65 and can't tell you how many seniors have stopped me to tell them they want one too. Don't know why they stopped making them.

My 2003 Tracker
By JIM on 03/21/07 14:11 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker SUV Rwd 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Lucky to find '03 with less than 6k. I drive a lot, 250 to 400 miles a week. Use it in my job and get mileage allowance for it. Fun to drive. The optional 2.0 liter engine is very peppy over the base engine, even with the automatic trans, which I have grown to like. Easy to park, easy to turn in tight spots, turns super tight U-turns. Lucky to find and like white color for very sunny climate I am in. I did have to replace the rear axle bearrings at about 36k and a cost of about $1,300, ouch! Just out of standard warranty. Still wondering why the 2 door uses the same axle as the 4 door, and having less weight, should not of had a problem burning out, even carrying me, 280 lb guy! No other problems.