2003 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Great little Truck
By dagda567 on 09/01/11 12:52 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had mine for about 4 months now. After having a 2002 tracker 4 cyl I wanted another. The V6 is VERY underpowered, but is adequate, its not a sports car afterall. I love the styling on the ZR2 and mine has the leather seats which are great. The fold flat floor is hady too. On complaint would be the gas mileage, I average about 16 city, and maybe 22 hwy. Which is terrible considering the size, but I love it so much I cant get rid of it!

Problems
By Bad Chevy on 03/27/06 12:20 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

When I bought this Tracker, I was looking for reliability. I am not happy! I have now gone through 3 Cat. Conv., springs on the rear rotors. I am still having problems with them and gaskets galore. I have a 1994 Tracker a long time ago and it was awesome. I can't wait to get rid of this one!

Not bad really...
By deezy on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My tacker isnt the prettiest or nicest car in the world however it has room and drvies well. She has good get up and go and is "cute". I cant think of anything bad to say about it all! I have had no problems and it handles well in the snow and rain if I kick it into 4 wheel drive. The only bad thing is the gas mileage but that comes with the territory huh??

ONE MONTH REVIEW
By VANDERHEY on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

TRADING IN A 1998 TRACKER WITH ONLY A 1.6L ENGINE, THIS CAR HAS MORE PEP BUT LESS GAS MILAGE, THE CARS RIDE IS BETTER AND LESS TRUCK LIKE.

ZR2 2.5V6
By e ransbury on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent in snow and ice. travels dirt and mud roads smoothly with its full ladder frame. No body or frame flex on rough roads. Skid plates have been puit to use during play tme. Carries two dogs in kennel in back with rear seats rolled down. v6 is very surprising high revver.

2003 Chev. Tracker Performance
By Theresa Ingelido on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Comfortable - fun to drive - sharp look ing. 20 to 25 combination city and highway driving. Interior, comfortable and stylish. Happy with this vehicle - glad I bought it.

TRACKER THUMBS UP
By rgray on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE HAD MY TRACKER OR SHOULD I SAY MY WIFE HAS HAD THE TRACKER FOR ALNOS A YEAR NOW. WE HAVE HAD ZERO PROBLEMS AND SHE WAS EVEN REAR ENDED WHEN THE CAR WAS LESS THAT TWO WEEKS OLD AND THE FRONT END OF THE OTHER CAR WAS TOTALLY GONE AND ALL WE NEEDED WAS A NEW COVER FOR THE REAR BUMPER, IT HAD A SMALL SCRATCH IN IT. THE ONLY THING I DISLIKE IS THE INSURANCE RATEING IS TOO HIGH WHICH RATE IN MUCH HIGHER PRIMUM. I PAY AMOST TWICE THE AMOUNT FOR INSURANCE ON THE TRACKER THENI DO ON MY TRAIL BLAZER. OTHER THAN INSURANCE IT IS A GREAT VEHICLE!!!!

fun to drive and good looking
By joe cagman on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tracker ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

nice small suv. needs storage spaces.6 cyl gives good acceleration coupled with auto 4.initial quality very good. time will tell down the road. consumers says good qualty and reliability