2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Chev Tracker 4 dr, 4WD ZR2
By tarmstro on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a huge value...I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small 4WD SUV

My Tracker
By tazzisilva on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I looked around a lot before I decided on this vehicle. It is fun to drive, looks great, and is getting great gas mileage. No rattles, smooth on bumpy roads, and the audio system is great! The air conditioner works well and quickly. The engine is very accessible, which should help with labor costs down the line. Water, power steering pumps are easy to get to, and the stabilizer bar over the engine is a good feature.

Chevy Tracker//
By miller on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 2WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Since I purchased my 2002 Chevy Tracker I'v had absolutely no problems and enjoy driving it every day..A true truck frame and Chevy dependability.I now have @ 2000 miles with not a single problem,,just plain fun to drive.I get alot of looks and people asking me how I like it..

So Far So Good!
By MarcAntiny on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV ZR2 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my tracker for about 9 months now and I've had no problems thus far. It handles great in the snow and that comes in handy when I have to get to work at 4am and the plows aren't out yet. It's a tad cramped on long drives but if you stretch every once in a while it's bearable. I'm single and don't have kids so space is never an issue... I just got a tow hitch installed so I can haul around my new Wave Runner... When I see how it handles the trailering etc... I'll post some more... Overall I get about 20-24 miles to the gallon... great for a truck built on a ladder frame... I've even taken it offroad in New Hampshire on some trails and it handled great.

AN EXCELLENT BUY
By michael12566 on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

GREAT VEHICLE ALL AROUND. GREAT DECISON AND A GREAT PRICE WITH THAT HUGE $3,300 REBATE. I LOVE IT

Awesome Islander Car
By PinaoHawaii on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4WD 2dr Convertible SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 2 door, 4WD convertible, and it is fun to drive. Of course it is a bit noisy, but it is a convertible. I see some people complain about the quality on this website, but even after being shipped to Hawaii, there was not a single minor defect. I have about 750 miles on it so far, and not a rattle or squeak-it runs perfectly so far, and I get 24 mpg in town, even with limited use of AC. Being in Hawaii, there is no need for a heater or defroster, but the base model I got came with an airconditioner that is not really needed in a convertible I often rent Jeep Wranglers for work, and they are nowhere as practical

2002 Tracker
By ezclue on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tracker SUV 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just love it