2001 Chevrolet Tracker Consumer Review: Great Deal

2001 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Review

Great Deal
By Kat on

2001 Chevrolet Tracker 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I downgraded from a Dodge Ram, and love our little Tracker. It's a plain model, but its 4WD capabilities are awesome. Since it's so light, it actually outshines many larger 4WDs. Nothing fancy in ours to break such as power windows. CD player and radio work great. Have had to take off heat shield, bolts came undone and it rattled something terrible. We bought it for his commute to work, and the gas mileage is pretty decent! Turning radius is super small, and it zips around everywhere we need to go. I have no worries about our motor; it's the same as a geo prisim, and I know those are spectatular. While it's not a luxury SUV by any means, it is fun, functional, and reliable!

Awesome 4WD. Is a snow eating machine! Gas mileage, functional. Dual airbags. Folding rear seats for more rear storage. (now has 96,000 miles on it, had 88k when we bought it 8 months ago)

None, We have a plain Jane model and I don't have high expectations. It's a mini funtional SUV, not a luxury one and serves its purpose. When we first got it, had to have the ignition replaced because the key would get stuck. Dealer coverd this. No backseat room, but we expected that.