2000 Chevrolet Tracker 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2000 Chevrolet Tracker - Consumer Reviews

Base w/Soft Top Convertible SUV (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Tracker model:
Keeps on rolling
By maggie on 08/28/09 04:27 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tracker 2dr SUV w/Soft Top

My Tracker has been in my family coming up on 9 years now. Bought it new in Dec 2000. Mine is the rear wheel drive, soft top version. It has a manual transmission. I (the mom) drove it for 7 years with never a problem. Outside of routine maintenance, it has cost me no money. My son bought it from me 2 years when stationed in sunny southern CA. Again, no problems with it. Routine maintenance only. He recently drove it cross country, from CA to VA with no problem at all. Very soon, he will be purchasing a newer car and the Tracker will go to his younger sister who is in college. For basic transportation, with no bells and whistles, this is a great little car.

Tracker Review
By DirectorB on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tracker 2dr SUV w/Soft Top

Well I did put a lot of miles on it and it hasn't given me any major problems. But exterior is falling apart. The top is tearing up at the seams after 3 years and rear bumper has lost all of it screws. The interior was decent except that the window regulator went bad and the A/C fan doesn't blow. If you decide to get one, inspect it very carefully.