2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Love my Tahoe
By Dave Diekema

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Super great truck/SUV, very impressive and we find new things the vehicle communicates every day! Love it.

Never Again!
By David Ebert

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Costumer support from General Motors in non existent. If the dealership can't give you an answer to your problem calling GM customer service will really deflate any confidence you have in GM. The engine shakes at idle. Answer shim the motor mounts. When that doesn't work check the shims. When that doesn't work maybe take a couple out. That is GM's answer. I loose 3 miles to the gallon on cruise control. Vehicle stays in V8 90% of the time even on flat surfaces. Last thing is I have memory seats that go back and the steering wheel raises when the vehicle is shut off. When I unlock the door to enter the seat goes to my driving position before entry making it difficult to get in. If I get in with the door unlocked the seat stays in the exit position so when you drive off you have to fumble with the buttons near the floor in the dark and hold the #1 until the seat returns to the drive position. Sorriest excuse for a car company. Never went foreign but I think it is time.

2015 LTZ WITH ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES!!!
By Bearbrooke

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV was not my first choice for hubby, but I had the opportunity to drive it long distance for a dance competition and this SUV delivered beyond expectations! The stunning chocolate/mahogany interior and ease of interior appointments were great and easy to use. The comfortable ride made a long trip tolerable. Agree that the 3rd seat option is cozy at best, and limited trunk area when it is used. Luckily it is not used often.

If you are looking for a nice ride, comfort and feeling somewhat safe when driving, this is the SUV to have! Actually, really love it!

Chevy has Raised the Bar
By RiverRunner

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned this Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4 for 15 months, and logged about 20k miles. It's a great vehicle. I own two other high end new import cars, both with window stickers over $100k. I prefer to drive my Tahoe. It's quiet, comfortable, and great to drive. I drive in all conditions, and haven't found one that the Tahoe feels out of place in. I tow a 6,500 boat regularly too. My only negative would be for off road, I'd need to take off the front lower air dam to improve the ground clearance, but I've seen that it comes off pretty easily. I get, at best 21mpg hwy and 15mpg city, so the EPA numbers are a bit off from my experience. In other cars, I usually beat the EPA numbers.

General Manager
By Jerry Kane

2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)