Like It
By John83 on
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)
Got the new Tahoe to replace my problematic Chrysler Aspen in July. So far the truck has done really well, smooth and quiet ride, leather seats are comfortable, not too bad on the off- roading sector either. I use this vehicle a lot for long distance trips and it is one of the most pleasant drives I've ever experienced. Better mileage would be nice, though what can you do with a 6000 pound car boasting an 8 cylinder. Interior is perfect, with minor flaws. 3rd row seat not folding into the floor has been a traditional trait of this vehicle and I don't understand why GM keeps it that way because it is a repetitive nuisance. Exterior looks bold and intimidating. Overall, a way better truck.
Favorite Features
Beautiful and luxurious cabin, comfortable ride, good maneuverability for a full size, sound system is great, decent highway fuel economy, surprisingly stable in off-roading conditions, great dealership service.
Suggested Improvements
Folding 3rd row seat is much more accommodating than constantly removing it, headroom is a bit small for taller drivers, navigation/audio/AC controls should be placed higher so the driver can reach them with ease, mediocre city mileage.
By jsnoopy31t
on 12/30/10 19:48 PM (PST)

Try driving the POSTED SPEED LIMITS and you will get good fuel economy. On my 2010 Tahoe I get 23+mpg on the highway because I am a vanishing breed, I drive the POSTED SPEED LIMITS!!!! If you want to drive 70,80,90 MPH then go to the race track. Those types of speeds are for Emergency Vehicles!

By jmc92
on 02/13/11 08:25 AM (PST)

Kind of brave to accuse someone you don't know. I didn't even mention my fuel economy, so I might just relax there bud. Unbelievable.