2010 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Outstanding Vehicle

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

Outstanding Vehicle
By snoopy on

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second Taloe. My first was an 07 Tahoe which I traded on an 08 Silverado. Now I traded the Silverado on this 2010 Tahoe and I love it. Before the 07 Tahoe I had an 05 Toyota Sequoia which was junk. I will never again buy a Toyota as their reliability is BS in my book. Had my 07 Tahoe been Summit White I would never have traded it but the Silverado I traded it on ws white. Now my new 2010 Tahoe is Summit White with the Beige interior and it will be a keeper. The reason I prefer white is when sitting in the hot sun the a white car remains cooler than a dark car. Anyway I love everything about this Tahoe and especially the power folding outside mirrors.

Favorite Features

Backup camera, Power folding outside mirrors, XM radio, power lift gate,good fuel mileage for a big vehicle(I am averaging 19.6 mpg combined city and highway),comfortable seats,quiet comfortable ride, backup warning alert,roomy interior,driver info center, too many others to mention.

Suggested Improvements

NONE. My advice, to those who are complaining about poor gas mileage, is to SLOW DOWN to the posted speed limit and you will get better mileage. I am considered a "Vanishing Breed" because I drive the posted speed Limit.When you travel at 70,80,90 MPH you'll get poor mileage. TWO WORDS "SLOW DOWN"!!