2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Love my Tahoe

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

Love my Tahoe
By Parveen on

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Owned an 06 v6 sport 4runner. What junk! Owned a Honda pilot. Could count every piece of plastic from its noise due to road bumps. First time bought a domestic brand. And I am very happy with it. Have driven about 6 times between Chicago and Virginia with in 6 months and (call me crazy) but nothing comes close to it in terms of comfort. 20" wheels and smooth suspension hardly let me feel any bump. I have 8500 miles in 5 months. I enjoy driving it so much. Smooth engine and very less road noise. Has awesome features. Gives me advertised mileage which Toyota and Honda always fell short of doing.

Buying and service experience. Remote start. Front hip space. Plenty legroom. Back up camera and sensor. Engine sound. Second and third row seating space. Handling. Smooth ride. Wood trim. Usb. Tri-zone climate control. Onstar.

Third row seat does not merge into the floor which reduces the luggage space. Standard mud flaps would have been great idea.