2010 Tahoe
By sctrooper on
2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)
The Tahoe is America's SUV, and I know why. It is an exceptional vehicle with a ride quality that the competition cannot come close to. I traded my 2011 Pathfinder in on the Tahoe, and I highly recommend the Tahoe over the Pathfinder. I use it to tow my ATV, load stuff up from Lowe's & IKEA, and haul some friends around. The Bose sounds great, the lighting is pleasant, the leather is comfortable, and the interior and exterior styling are superb. The comfort and handling are great for an SUV of its size. The engine is quiet at all speeds and has sufficient power for anything you need it to do. My only complaint is the inability to lay the 3rd row seating completely flat.
Favorite Features
-The ride -Bose stereo -Comfortable seating -Dual-Climate control with rear controls (tri-zone) -Aggressive look
Suggested Improvements
Improving gas mileage would always be a plus, but that is with any vehicle. The ability to fold the 3rd row seating completely flat. It would also be nice if the 2nd row folded flat as well. My Pathfinder had the ability to fold 2nd and 3rd row completely flat which was very convenient. The price is a little on the high side. Other manufacturers offer well-equipped full-size SUV's, which are comparable to the LT trim, for $3,000 or so less. Chevrolet probably keeps the price a little high because they know people will still buy them.