2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Good Car
By Tom Smith on 04/27/10 06:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is a extremely good car and would prefer it to most other suvs. The Expedition has way better handling though, but the tahoes can be fixed by adding a independent rear suspension. Its a no-brainer. It needs a bigger engine option to like they had before. Im shocked that it doesnt have a third row seat that folds into the floor.

Best Car ever
By Russ Blondek on 04/27/10 06:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love this thing. When I tow my 6,500 pound trailer you can barley feel it. The ride is smooth while I have the Z71 Package. It tackles mountains like nothing, and its done marvels when waterfording. I couldnt imagine not driving anything else. The Cargo space is huge, and the cabin is insanley roomy. The handling feels european and is incredible for such a large SUV. Bumps and potholes are barley felt. I was going home one night and a deer jumped in front of my headlights. I did hit him, but alls I felt was a light thud.(The deer survived. Hes at a sancuary now). The car is remarkably safe and the electronic stability control ahs saved my life more then once. Do not hesitate buying this!!!

Bought a Lemon
By meachamd on 03/25/10 08:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I believe I bought a Tahoe that was built on a Friday (or maybe Monday depending how you look at it). I purchase it Feb 13, 2010 and it immediately had a vibration that would drive you crazy. Very uncomfortable to drive/ride in. Not sure what is causing the problem. Dealer has had it more then me. Wish I had gone to Nissan and brought another Pathfinder.

love it!
By bwilly on 01/19/10 16:46 PM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I just bought my 2010 Tahoe and couldn't be more pleased. I was originally looking at the expedition but after driving one, was not impressed at all. The tahoe feels more solid and well built, both in and out. The ride is better as well. I particularly enjoy the little electronic additions this truck brings, bluetooth phone link. touchscreen nav, and usb port with full access to the ipod menu architecture. My one complaint is the lack of fold away rear seats. Having to remove seats to haul extra stuff is an inconvenience, but one I will surely get used to quickly. I am overall very pleased with my purchase. Can't rate reliability yet.... In 100 miles of my average driving, am getting 15 mp

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Suv in VA is:

$130 per month*